1. What's the way to gear up a fresh account in 3.3.5?

Hello,
    I just dinged 80 yesterday and wondered. The last time I played WOTLK I had to gear up to a certain gs for heroics, and then did naxx. Does it still go like this? Or is there any catchup gear from new dungeons/rep factions/etc.? I know PVP gear is optained through honor points but I want to raid

2. buy BoE's from ah. Rare/Epic depending on money situation.
    Once you get decent gear (4K gs lets say) FoS PoS farming for triumphs and 219 gear from bosses.
    More RDF HC's for frosts and triumphs.
    FoS PoS HC even more. Then try to get into ToC10/25 runs.
    Eventually you get to icc alt runs.

Skip some steps if you get to guild that's willing to help.

3. Hello,
    I just dinged 80 yesterday and wondered. The last time I played WOTLK I had to gear up to a certain gs for heroics, and then did naxx. Does it still go like this? Or is there any catchup gear from new dungeons/rep factions/etc.? I know PVP gear is optained through honor points but I want to raid
    You can still do that if you want. But the "catch-up" gear, which OhieMitzen has already mentioned is the following;
    >Epic BoE's can go all the way up to 264 item level (equivalent to ICC 25 normal or ICC 10 heroic) and are plentiful enough on the server to make most of them relatively cheap.
    >Emblems of Triumph can be farmed from standard heroic dungeons and any raid that is below ICC. The emblems can be used for items with 232 item level (Trial of the Crusader 10 normal quality).
    >Trial of the Champion drops 200 ilvl on normal and 213 ilvl on heroic. Also drops some good trinkets.
    >The three Frozen Halls dungeons (Forge of Souls, Pit of Saron, Halls of reflection) drop 213 ilvl items on normal and 232 ilvl items on heroic.
    >Emblems of Frost can be used to buy 251 or 264 ilvl items. It is advisable for more specs to try and get your BIS tier 10 items first.

If you're Horde, I may have some BoE's that I can send you. Tell me what class/spec you plan on playing and a character name.

4. I am speaking from healer/tank perspective because the first two char that I made were druid and pally, both can tank, both can heal so it is really easy to pick them healing gear first (both can use cloth also help). But the idea is to get item from AH to boost ilvl then do heroics. If you can heal or tank, just prioritize one first (I recommend heal but if you want to tank it is also possible since tank commodity is really high in this realm)

5. Thanks for the answers really helped me what to do! I got some BOEs from the AH and a pvp item and now I can do daily heroics
    edited: Mercy, I'm playing a rogue on alliance, but still thanks for your offer.
    Edited: February 21, 2018

6. Thanks for the answers, that applies to me as well. I dinged 80 last week.
    For PvP gear, I feel Wintergrasp has a few low hanging fruits with the epic pieces for 15 marks.
    What would be the other good options for PvP gear? I saw that I can buy epics for honor or arena points, but this may take a while.
    I play Druid.