1. Do Death Knights need two , 2 handed weapons for competitive PvP arena ?

The disarm last for a long time on a dk , how do we deal with that? Thanks in advance.

2. CoI, CoI and more CoI - just what comes to my mind. xP

3. Use a disarm enchant when fight players that have disarm tools, or use your spells instead of melee strikes for the duration.
    I don't recall if DKs have a disarm reduction talent like Paladins do. Probably not, I guess.

4. Hi there, well there is weapon enchant for dk's, I use 3 weapons in arenas but have to say that you need to somewhat predict either disarm or silence. Dk's have Swordshattering enchant and Spellshattering enchant, how it works is simple. You equip let's say weapon that has swordshattering enchant on it and when you get disarmed it will be 5 seconds, same goes for silence, it's 50% off. But mind this, if you use only weapon that has one of these enchants whole time, you will lose lots of damage. It will be odd to get used to at first, but when you get enough experience you can somewhat predict the cc they will use on you. Or well if you have paladin near you, he can use Hop and that cancels disarm, just remember to cancelaura hop.