1. 12 Hours straight seems downright excessive!

It's nicer to take periodic naps. Like when you're waiting in an Icecrown queue or for the Amazon Now fellow to get here with your next six-pack :D

2. Also, private means that they get to choose on the prices ,population, etc.. If they wanted, they could put a cap on 5k, 12k is generous..

I think it is cart before the horse if that is the one you meant...
    No, the old saying is "You can't give a donkey a carrot and then take the carrot away". It's an argument used to support the population cap having been raised to 12k from the previous 10k and how decreasing it once again may not be as good of an idea as we may think.

3. I'm all for decreasing the population cap even though I have 2 accounts which aren't having donor status. The stability of the realm is at stake with this 12k population at peak time and bot farmers.

4. I personally feel like the realm population caps should go back to how they were during the molten days or just slightly increased numbers from those days ie. 3 servers covering 3 different xp rates with a ~4k pop cap each (I felt this was a perfect number for a healthy populated realm, no expansion was made to handle more than these numbers really), the pvp scene will be left unaffected too if they get cross realm arenas/bg's working for those anxious on whether this will affect queue times during off-peak hours.

iirc you had:

Lordaeron(3x): ~4k cap

Deathwing(5x): ~4k cap

Ragnaros(7x): ~4k cap

Perhaps a similar realm system to this with slightly adjusted pop numbers (6k would be better)/xp rates (x1 for lord and x7 for the other 2?) would be a better way to go but I think the private server community now just prefers keeping all players to 1 server with a large population ceiling (no thanks to nostalrius of course), but anyway this is what i feel would be better but obivously if warmane was to revert back to this system they would have to do a community poll or something to see if this is what the majority of players would want here.
    Edited: February 23, 2018

5. I personally feel like the realm population caps should go back to how they were during the molten days or just slightly increased numbers from those days ie. 3 servers covering 3 different xp rates with a ~4k pop cap each (I felt this was a perfect number for a healthy populated realm, no expansion was made to handle more than these numbers really), the pvp scene will be left unaffected too if they get cross realm arenas/bg's working for those anxious on whether this will affect queue times during off-peak hours.

iirc you had:

Lordaeron(3x): ~4k cap

Deathwing(5x): ~4k cap

Ragnaros(7x): ~4k cap

Perhaps a similar realm system to this with slightly adjusted pop numbers (6k would be better)/xp rates (x1 for lord and x7 for the other 2?) would be a better way to go but I think the private server community now just prefers keeping all players to 1 server with a large population ceiling (no thanks to nostalrius of course), but anyway this is what i feel would be better but obivously if warmane was to revert back to this system they would have to do a community poll or something to see if this is what the majority of players would want here.
    Wait, so you want them to get another machine, which is very expensive, UNDO what they did with Ragnaros and Deathwing just so FREELOADERS dont need to wait que? Please do tell me how is that good business? You guys and your riddiculus ideas, if you dont want to wait either cough up 10 euros or play on lord stop with these crazy ideas.

6. Wait, so you want them to get another machine, which is very expensive, UNDO what they did with Ragnaros and Deathwing just so FREELOADERS dont need to wait que? Please do tell me how is that good business? You guys and your riddiculus ideas, if you dont want to wait either cough up 10 euros or play on lord stop with these crazy ideas.
    First of all I am a donator. Secondly i'm just saying I would prefer it if the population cap was smaller (and money wise it should balance out since they would be able to downgrade the hardware running icecrown currently as it would no longer have to hold 12k+); the only crazy idea here is thinking it's normal to shove 12k+ players into a single realm.

If you're saying the solution to that is to just play on lordaeron then fine, i'm just giving my opinion that's all.
    Edited: February 25, 2018

First 12