1. IceCrown realm queue ?

So theres a queue for Icecrown realm , estimated time 72minutes ...

Is this normal ?

2. 325 minutes remaining lol , what kind of server is this

Why put a cap on a realm if it's so popular ?

I'm not gonna pay 10 bucks just to get in , instead expand the server or lower the price.

This is a private server remember ?

3. Increasing the capacity would cause stability issues
    Server is full with 12k players, wich is already more than what its supposed to handle

4. 325 minutes remaining lol , what kind of server is this

A server cannot host an infinite amount of people, and the game was designed with a specific maximum population size in mind (which is smaller than Icecrown's already existing population).
    I'm not gonna pay 10 bucks just to get in , instead expand the server or lower the price.

You are more than welcome to play for free. Just means you have to wait in line, or play on another realm like Lordaeron.

5. Why wouldn't they expand their servers while it became so popular over the last few months ?

I mean if i was the owner i would either lower the price to get passed the queue time or either expand my server based locations to get better host (expand)
    so it wouldn't have any stability issues...

6. Lower the cost? Why?
    And you're failing to understand the issue if you think that getting a "better host" will allow the population to increase.

7. Lower the cost? Why?
    And you're failing to understand the issue if you think that getting a "better host" will allow the population to increase.
    But how could "we" afford better host if prices gets lowered? It would drive the server to worse condition. Don't forget the amount of farmers fighting for supplies. You want to instantly log to server where it would take 3 hours to get a stack of saronite ores?

Icecrown is overpopulated as it is.

8. I bet you would and you pay 10$ for a movie ticket.
    You can watch it for free you know?

Next

9. either put up the 10$, wait in the que. or take your whiny *** to another server.

10. Goddammit, these threads are getting old. They're just as bad as the ganking threads. Great, now here I am whining about someone whining about the queue.

Also, how has Mercy not passed out drunk yet?
    Edited: February 19, 2018

11. @justsandro Are you dumb or something? Mercy clearly said that the game was made to handle people below 12k and because there are more players in this realm they have already created Lordaeron for the remaining players. So pay up or leave to another fcking server. Don't cry because you don't want to pay and get **** for free. Its called "Private server" for a reason, its dependant on donations for its functioning.

12. @justsandro Are you dumb or something? Mercy clearly said that the game was made to handle people below 12k and because there are more players in this realm they have already created Lordaeron for the remaining players. So pay up or leave to another fcking server. Don't cry because you don't want to pay and get **** for free. Its called "Private server" for a reason, its dependant on donations for its functioning.
    That's why I'd really rather they drop the population cap. But again, donkey... carrot... Some you may know the saying.

13. @justsandro Are you dumb or something? Mercy clearly said that the game was made to handle people below 12k and because there are more players in this realm they have already created Lordaeron for the remaining players. So pay up or leave to another fcking server. Don't cry because you don't want to pay and get **** for free. Its called "Private server" for a reason, its dependant on donations for its functioning.
    Also, private means that they get to choose on the prices ,population, etc.. If they wanted, they could put a cap on 5k, 12k is generous..

That's why I'd really rather they drop the population cap. But again, donkey... carrot... Some you may know the saying.
    I think it is cart before the horse if that is the one you meant...

14. 325 minutes remaining lol , what kind of server is this

i guess you are new player to warmane.
    you cant expand servers cap infinity.12k is way too much and the server feel way too overpopulated,even blizzard servers had lower cap then icecrown.if you ask me they need to lower the cap not expand it.
    the CAP exist so the server dont crash

Why wouldn't they expand their servers while it became so popular over the last few months ?
    i dont know why you think this server become popular in last few months.its been like this for years now and there was always been queue.they also already expand the server cap few times in past few years current 12k cap is absolutely insane for private server.if you cant handle it or pay 10$ to get premium account ( its 1 time payment not subscription) you can try lordearon realm.its x1 exp rate,there is nice population 4-5k and there is no queue :D
    Edited: February 19, 2018

15. Also, how has Mercy not passed out drunk yet?
    I did last night. Slept for a straight 12 hours.

12 Last