1. Disallow bought gear to be used in arena.

Now every warrior will have cata's edge and mage will have tempest of chaos. arena will be ruined...

Other than Pvp gear, any other gear bought from store should not be allowed in arena.

This will surely ruin arena, and lower player base. I myself is already lost motivation. I am currently wearing full season 1, and its already very difficult. Now it will be impossible to play.

2. how many people would buy it then?

3. If you're walking around in S1 during what is soon to be the end of S3 then you have no one to blame but yourself.

4. you're afraid of dropping back down to 1400 cause you arent outgearing everyone anymore?

5. i'd imagine PVPers are the majority of their market; most people interested in PVE aren't gonna buy a ton of gear, unless they're rolling an alt, or grabbing some essential item like DST that refuses to drop. Why would someone pay money to not play the game?

Whereas on the other hand, pvpers have no qualms spending a little money to have the best tools available. I understand your frustration but don't see any chance of it ever happening

6. ive seen players with cata edge got 1400-1500 rating , and glad\blue geared players with 1800+ , so skill > gear

7. I once saw a mere 40 players kill Hogger in nothing but their skivvies.

I think you can overcome a few Cats Edge and DST-wielders.

8. Disallow bought gear in PvE as well.

It gives people an unfair advantage in pve content that early pve clearing guilds...oh wait-- that's the whole point of a private server. They're gonna sell ****--- get over it. Wait for every rogue to have glaives. Lol

9. What a stupid CRY? Arena season 3 rewards was released with Zul'Aman. Hyjal was realesed from start of TBC, but unreachable before 2.1. So all players have 6 month to get their EDGES before s3 is coming out.