1. Not getting EOF reward after RDF Requeue?

I have seen lots of people telling me that you won't get EOF when you requeue. I don't get what are people talking about but I am repeatedly able to get EOF on many cases (leave and instant reque, leave after killing first boss).

So is this really a famous bug hing in a past but it is fixed now or is this still happening? (because I've seen it on other thread on november people still tell me they dont get eof when they reque)

2. Yes. Its a bug that last for a year or so and only fixed recently.

3. It was a bug on this server for quite a long time and only recently did they fix it. But many people don't know yet, so they automatically assume they won't get it if you requeue immediately. I've had to tell a lot of people that it was fixed and some people still don't believe me, even after I told them to look at the Bugtracker on this website.

4. It was a bug on this server for quite a long time and only recently did they fix it. But many people don't know yet, so they automatically assume they won't get it if you requeue immediately. I've had to tell a lot of people that it was fixed and some people still don't believe me, even after I told them to look at the Bugtracker on this website.
    It is not 100% fixed. It only worked one time for me with a single requeue attempt. But i had a lot of runs without bonus if requeue is used.