1. auctions vanishing from AH, all items gone, not sold, not in mail

Anyone else has this problem? I have put a few dozen of blue and purple items on alliance AH today around noon CET, and now by 4pm CET all auctions (were set for 12 hours) have simply vanished. My stuff is not on AH any more, its not in my mailbox, its not been sold. Damnit Warmane, one can loose several 1000 gold worth of items on your server due to a glitch? How will this be fixed, how can i get my items back, and what is the reason for this?

2. Hello.

I am currently issuing the exact same problem. I had items worth more than 1k gold at AH.

Now, they're vanished. Not in mailbox, not in inventory, not at AH...

I truly hope a solution will be found.

3. Anyone else? Judging from replies in world chat of Lordaeron, there are several more people affected by this. I have an open ticket, i posted here, i PMd forum staff and the master GM - no replies within 5+ hours so far.

4. Same problem here. Bought Primo, posted on AH..now its gone, no money, no item, no EoFs

5. Same problem here. On Sunday morning I posted about 200 auctions. Later on the day I logged that character again to check for undercuts, but a huge surprise was waiting for me. NO AUCTIONS. I checked the mail box, nothing was there either. Cheapest auction was 45 g and most expensive was 1.5 k g. So after seeing people reaction on the gold squish, is this the new method that warmane uses?

6. @verker Getting a response from a GM here is as rare as seeing a unicorn.

7. I have just had a response to my ticket. GM advised me to open a thread in the bugtracker.

That being done, I hope for the best.

Cheers.

8. I have just had a response to my ticket. GM advised me to open a thread in the bugtracker.

That being done, I hope for the best.

Cheers.
    So how many duplicated Bugtracker entries do the developers need this time?

Edit : UPVOTE PLEASE !!!
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/62572
    Edited: February 20, 2018

9. This is sad for those who rely on auction for goldmaking... (me among them).

10. Ok, so as a response to my ticket i got the reply that they cannot help with this issue. I made a followup ticket and got a response, i will keep you updated! >>> GM Aldtharios got back to me, went through the files with a developer and based on me telling them which items i lost, they mailed back 26 items. Needless to say i am relieved.

So, if you are affected by this, make sure you dont stop telling the GMs about it and insist, they can help you if they are willing to!
    Edited: February 20, 2018

11. I hoped for the best after seeing your reply Verker, but I was kindly told that I would not get my items nor gold back, because GM's couldn't act in such cases... Haha, that's kinda irritating.

Whatever, I will keep trying since I think there's been a huge scale problem in game datas.

12. Ok, so as a response to my ticket i got the reply that they cannot help with this issue. I made a followup ticket and got a response, i will keep you updated! >>> GM Aldtharios got back to me, went through the files with a developer and based on me telling them which items i lost, they mailed back 26 items. Needless to say i am relieved.

So, if you are affected by this, make sure you dont stop telling the GMs about it and insist, they can help you if they are willing to!
    I can confirm that indeed