1. Skip queue donating.

Hi guys,

I read that if you pay 10€ you can skip the inital queue for join the server. But my question is: There are so many people playing server, I imagine that there are many people who also donate, therefore, you are guaranteed never to have a queue if you donate?

And also another question,

How is the PVE in this server? There are enough ppl for ICC?

Thanks in advance!

2. This is the biggest realm, with 12k players, so yes, there is more then enough people for ICC.

3. Yes, the queue wait times is a joke. 4hours and counting. Please give some other payment options..

4. Hi guys,

I read that if you pay 10€ you can skip the inital queue for join the server. But my question is: There are so many people playing server, I imagine that there are many people who also donate, therefore, you are guaranteed never to have a queue if you donate?
    Yes, you are guaranteed to skip the queue forever.
    And also another question,

How is the PVE in this server? There are enough ppl for ICC?

Thanks in advance!
    The people who donate for gear don't just sit around. They play the content of the game just like anyone else does.

5. At any time of the day will you se LFM ICC 25 or 10 on global chatt guaranteed.

There's so many ICC raids goin on at the moment people got spoiled, and it, imo quiet frankly makes raiding suffer due to raid overs at 4-5th boss (there's 12 bosses in ICC) because no one cares about staying in a raid for more then 2 hours, or learning new tactics.

Get a guild, Casuals on private servers ain't like casuals on retail.

6. I actually have a related question - If I log in, as a donor, and the player cap is already full @ 12k, am I kicking someone off the server? Because I don't get a queue (haven't since 2010), but the cap doesn't go over 12k.

Just curious, good to know so I'm not just hanging out online bc I can...

7. cap goes over, but it dosen't cause such unbalance since there's always people exiting game.

8. I actually have a related question - If I log in, as a donor, and the player cap is already full @ 12k, am I kicking someone off the server? Because I don't get a queue (haven't since 2010), but the cap doesn't go over 12k.

Just curious, good to know so I'm not just hanging out online bc I can...
    No, the cap flexes a little bit. So you skip que, if maxed but the cap goes to 12001, just until someone logs out.

9. No, the cap flexes a little bit. So you skip que, if maxed but the cap goes to 12001, just until someone logs out.
    Ah that's nice, so ppl that can't/don't want to donate get treated even worse.

Add MORE payment options !

10. Ah that's nice, so ppl that can't/don't want to donate get treated even worse.

Add MORE payment options !
    Its a business. Does your country's government treat everyone equally or cater to the rich population more?

11. Really man. These people think warmane is some charitable organisation. ******s think that warmane doesn’t require profits and all. So pissing off. If u have so much of a problem then either play lordaeron or go play some other server.

12. Really man. These people think warmane is some charitable organisation. ******s think that warmane doesn’t require profits and all. So pissing off. If u have so much of a problem then either play lordaeron or go play some other server.
    Sagar Bhai! Thand Rakho!