1. I think you harm progressing t5 guilds by doing something like this. Let them spend 10k to buy their attunements imo.
    Unrelated but I think that Al'ar being as bugged as he's been for the past month is more harmful to t5 guilds.

2. @parlortricks
    I like where that idea is coming from, although it doesn't mesh with the term "progressive" but then again I'm not sure that has been clearly defined to date.

Also ZA/Sunwell comes out do you remove that requirement?

3. at whatever point they remove the attunements they do the same with the item requirements.

4. Unrelated but I think that Al'ar being as bugged as he's been for the past month is more harmful to t5 guilds.
    He's not bugged. He's overtuned. But yes I agree that is also bad.

5. Spam casting flame buffet = bug

Yes alar is bugged, still very killable tho

6. Spam casting flame buffet = bug

Yes alar is bugged, still very killable tho
    He casts it when his target isn't in melee range. He does it in Nihilum's world first kill = not bugged.

7. this shop only creates a larger gap in the pve side of the server. Where you have thousands of players wanting to do illidan yet won't see him till swp :(

And warmane devs are fine with that because in the long run it is more profitable. And as a business I get it. We all knew it upfront but I really prefer it to been postponed another month or two

8. Any info if loot from trash will be included?

9. Even with tanks under him he casts it twice

10. Even with tanks under him he casts it twice
    If that's true then someone should bug report it. No report currently exists for that.

However, I've seen the fight and I don't believe this is true.

11. go watch one of our 13 streamers from last night, as if i would lie about this

12. We've done A'lar once since the change(s) and the hitbox is tiny, you literally have to stand in the centre of the targeting circle to be in with a chance of A'lar meleeing instead of buffeting. As others have pointed our, doable, but it's certainly not fun to stand on a hairpin to get the boss meleeing.

13. Big bird, small hitbox. Bellisimo... Keep close to boss and never be doublebuffet, ez.

14. when is supremus gear coming to the store?

15. Just like to +1 vials on store. My timezone has zero (0) guilds still running SSC/TK, only a T6 guild, so buying vial runs is my only way to raid. It's very frustrating, I suspect many players are in the same position.

First 123 Last