1. Suggest Update to Premium Membership FAQ

Seen a handful of questions in the past few months regarding the bare-minimum payments for Premium membership ranking, and suggest an update/refresh on the Premium Member FAQ.

FAQ currently states that a one time donation awards premium membership, and that the default donation is $10.00 awarding 10 coins. Currency unspecified (presumed by most to be USD, I figure).

Originally Posted by FAQ
    Donating helps maintain, improve and expand servers and services. One-time donation awards a permanent Premium Membership.
    Donating $10.00 awards 10 Coins by default. Additional bonus coins depend on total amount previously donated, donation method and desired donation amount.
    I'd suggest some clarification in regard to currencies and the explicit kickoff of Premium membership. I am unsure if it is actually €10 euro minimum donation, or if it is ANY donation at all for Premium.

This is an important distinction in that Mobile Payment seems to allow for 20 yen minimum donation (€2.5ish) through Wechat or for $5USD (€4ish) minimum through Amazon Pay, so if it's an actual 10 euro Premium minimum, then that "one-time donation" statement could be misleading.

Suggest updating it to state "Donation of €10.00 awards premium membership, and the default donation of €10.00 awards 10 coins." Or it could be that the 20yen/5USD donation does grant premium membership, and I should shut my face up.

It could also be noted that the screenshots used for the FAQ no longer correlate with the actual donation page (unless I'm viewing it improperly), which now shows values in € values, and have different vendor options than 2015.

Feel free to steal this imgur capture:

2. I am unsure if it is actually €10 euro minimum donation, or if it is ANY donation at all for Premium.
    A few months ago I have opened a thread about the same thing.
    They said any amount should grant premium status and if a player do not get premium status by donating via mobile he should contact [email protected]

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=366716