1. +15 Damage scope?

I was looking at a few hunters in one of the top PvE guilds on here and I saw a couple of them had scope +15 damage enchant..Can someone explain why that is? Doesn't make sense to me why they wouldn't use the crit one

2. I would use the phrases "top guilds" and "top players" very loosely.

You're right about the scopes. There's no reason to use anything other than +40 Crit. The people using +15 damage just saw a flat damage increase on that scope and automatically assumed it must be better than +40 crit rating, without having a clue about how it actually works, or their stat weights. "Top guilds" are packed to the brim with these kinds of people, so don't for a second treat anyone's claims or antics with more validity just because they happen to wear the banner of a top guild.

3. antics with more validity just because they happen to wear the banner of a top guild.
    Damn, savage

4. I would use the phrases "top guilds" and "top players" very loosely.

You're right about the scopes. There's no reason to use anything other than +40 Crit. The people using +15 damage just saw a flat damage increase on that scope and automatically assumed it must be better than +40 crit rating, without having a clue about how it actually works, or their stat weights. "Top guilds" are packed to the brim with these kinds of people, so don't for a second treat anyone's claims or antics with more validity just because they happen to wear the banner of a top guild.
    I mean they're full BiS gear , but I guess that doesnt mean much when you can just buy it lol

5. I mean they're full BiS gear , but I guess that doesnt mean much when you can just buy it lol
    Gear is never conducive to skill or knowledge. All it takes to get gear (aside from coins) is time. Unless said time is spent actively learning, it does not translate into skill or knowledge on its own.

In other terms one can still be a pleb after 9 years of WoW, they're just a seasoned pleb.