1. Actually, I asked about it thinking how this talent + Glyph can help reduce the CD to 2 min instead of 5 min on it.
    This is done in PvE because 40% is more than enough to deal with boss mechanics that require a cd and you get to use it more than once in a fight. In PvP, arena fights are much shorter, which means you will usually not have the opportunity to use Shield Wall a second time, thus doing nothing but gimping your defensive cd for no gain. If your main focus is BGs, reducing the cd is a viable option if you're finding that you need to use Shield Wall a lot and its on cd most of the time.

One last thing I wanna know is about [Improved Shield Reflection]. Do you believe putting point(s) into it is worth it for PvP? Spell dodge for 4% is like every 25th spell misses. That sounds weak. As for the other bonus it gives, I'm assuming that's only good for Arena, right? For WPvP or BG, it's usefulness won't prove much, is it so?
    Pretty much. You don't want this in mass PvP at all as it can screw your own spell reflects. In arenas, you can put 1 point in it for CC protection on team mates.

2. I guess u can use something like this:
    https://wotlk.evowow.com/?talent#LVM...idczsGo:TNLmMz
    for world farming, pvp, solo que, or stuff like that.

The main reason of spell reflect talent is to make ur 2v2 or 3v3 partners able to reflect the next spell aswell.

As for Shield Wall talent, its 2min CD vs 3min CD, 1min for 2 talent points is still not worth if u ask me. :D

First 12