1. Whats the "point" of points?

You can't do anything with points really, I've been playing here for over 2 years collecting them. I can't remember if they had a purpose back then but right now there is nothing you can do with them... Why is that?

When the transmog came out I thought we could at least use them on the scrolls (not cheap tho like 30 points a scroll)

/Worstdps

2. last time i played here (i think it is 3 or 4 years ago) you could buy heirloom items from Points...
    i loved that, because new Players could buy heirloom for leveling...
    nowadays ist a pain to Level the first char of an account

i would love to see this again...

3. Points had a much greater variety of things you could purchase in the past by a large margin. It had more similarities to the coin shop than it does now.
    Things such as faction / race changes and name changes are still a great things to save up points for.

The gear (for your realm's level cap) that you can get for your character are not all that great, as by the time you do get the points to get an item, you would have already gotten something much better, or you would end up replacing it soon if you did get it.
    That's not to say that the items you can buy with points are bad. The gear you can buy is pretty mid-range, it's just that you can just get equivalent gear or better with consistent play, even if casually.

Although, if you've been playing for a while, and decide to start a new character on your realm or a different one, you may have a decent sum of points stocked up, and that would allow you to give yourself a slight boost once you hit level cap.

Despite all that, playing the game is how one is supposed to obtain what they desire, whether it be mounts, gear, or the Krabby Patty secret formula, and the point shop isn't for that.
    Even then, I do have slight qualms with heirlooms and low level gear being removed (or maybe I'm blind) from the point shop, and I can't say that I am content with the point shop being a shell of it's former self, but I've come to terms with it.

4. pls giev transmog to people for points
    Edited: February 20, 2018

5. points let you buy some items here and there, as well as use the services on the website. they have enough uses considering you get them for clicking a button.

6. I forgot to mention were talking about lordaeron, points are useless there. my bad

7. I forgot to mention were talking about lordaeron, points are useless there. my bad
    For Lordaeron coins are useless as well. So?

points let you buy some items here and there, as well as use the services on the website. they have enough uses considering you get them for clicking a button.
    This

Lordareon is supposed to be the most difficult realm for players who are up for a challenge. Its not for casuals and therefore they have not added coin/point shop for it. It also has increased difficulty in boss encounters because it is a "hardmode" realm. Adding coin/point shop to it would defeat the purpose of its creation.

8. yes but I want transmog for points it doesnt make the game any easier in terms of difficulty

9. For Lordaeron coins are useless as well. So?
    Not at all. You can buy characters, golds, mounts, scrolls...
    As for points, yes, there is absolutely zero use for them. When I asked about it few months ago, some mod just told me something like "there is use for points and you just donĀ“t see it" and locked the topic..

10. As this is regarding Lordaeron, it's covered under the section's rules.