1. [A] Valor (OCE / AUS) Progressive Raiding Guild

We are closed.
    Edited: March 30, 2018

2. No1 of you is online in-game now. Can you leave any other contact, ive a question to you <3

3. cloth for cloth wears is a priority
    Hit = dps gear, mp5 = healing gear, Spirit = debatable depending on the piece and your spec, AGI = rogues/hunter/feral ,STR= Warrior/DK & etc etc

These are **** rules, heavily favoring cloth dps.

*checks armory* Yeah GM is a mage lul.

4. We are closed

5. You need to look at the stats an item provides, on top of what other options are available. If I played Hpala in your guild for example, I'd be totally boned, only being allowed to roll on plate.

For a DPS/Healer armor value on an item is irrelevant in determining that item's value. If you feel loot distribution via rolls is unfair, there are systems such as DKP for this. I am of the opinion that reverting that rule will be to your benefit.

6. We are closed

7. - You are a loot whore. You would not fit into our guild.
    Thanks for the diagnosis Doctor. I'm actually BiS and don't need loot ingeneral. I prefer to join guilds trying to progress and help them out. It's unfortunate you accuse me of a loot whore because I offer a different point of view. Your attitude towards being challenged is quite poor, and you pretty much dodged any points being made. Instead of considering the pros and cons of both you've decided to open the post up with this.

Anyways, I can't be asked to read the rest of your response when this is the first sentence. Good luck and maybe learn some of the classes in the game before you make loot rules, or better yet a raiding guild. Yeah? Clearly it's not a good idea, and you don't know better considering you're overgeared and hardstuck 9/12 ICC 10n.

8. We are closed