1. Mount can fly in Azeroth

Let's think about mount can fly in azeroth
    for 100 coins price
    Why 100 coins its not high price ??
    First that will make players donation More and more
    Second this price will not make all players think to buy it
    Third and more important this mount make some fun to players
    Why i have to wait about 10 minutes if i can fly with this mount in 3 or 4 minutes

2. Let's think about mount can fly in azeroth
    for 100 coins price
    Why 100 coins its not high price ??
    First that will make players donation More and more
    Second this price will not make all players think to buy it
    Third and more important this mount make some fun to players
    Why i have to wait about 10 minutes if i can fly with this mount in 3 or 4 minutes
    Just play Cataclysm or Pandaria.

WOTLK game is,was and will be like this.

3. You do realise that WOTLK does not have textures over mountains and in cities as well if you look at it from above, it would require cataclysm partial Zones to imported to WOTLK, or extensive design work to be used in a decent quality. The work it would take... the reasonable price should be 500-1000 coins then :D

4. I think it has been discussed in the past and it's been denied. But let's humor the OP a little bit.

I believe mountains do have textures. The problem with mountains is that there are areas that mountains are flat. Like at 1000 needles. The edge of the canyon (up there, on the sides) is a 100% flat. You can't see it because bats and griffons don't actually fly that high, but it's visible in the minimap if you zoom out enough. If you look for it, can see that where the canyon "ends", at its edge, the surface suddenly turns from hilly to monotone flat. This would certainly look weird to someone flying around with a flying mount. And again, it's flat because the devs didn't *have* to make it "hilly" since no-one was supposed to be able to see it.

Also the only city that has problems when viewed from above is Silvermoon (the devs never finished doing the rooftops since it was never meant to be seen from above, so rooftops didn't matter).

Then, there's this other wotlk server (wow-mania I think) that actually implements flight in Azeroth. I don't know how they dealt with problems. Maybe you can fly but there's collision checking in place so that you can't actually fly high enough so that you can see places that were supposed to not be visible(?)

I too would like to see flying mounts in Azeroth. I was never convinced by the argument of "flying mounts destroy world pvp". Yeah, like there's any world pvp in Azeroth to speak of, save Tanaris and Stranglethorn where bored 80s show off their mastery of the game by mainly ganking lowbies and maybe skirmish with another 80 on the side from time to time... And I don't believe the lowbies would go "if only he didn't have the flying mount to fly away, I'd kick that 80's ***". The only place where world pvp is genuinely going on is Northrend where flying mounts are allowed, and its pvp is most certainly the opposite of dead.

Anyway, I think it's a moot point. It's not gonna happen because it would be too radical of a departure from wotlk (unlike, say, transmogrification, which was a more subtle change), and Warmane won't be adding it. I'm just giving my opinion just in case they ever change their minds and decide to consider this. But I won't be holding my breath.
    Edited: March 1, 2018

5. FLYING?! Can’t be serious.

That would be called creating a circus. I’m playing MoP mostly and I miss using flight paths or ground mount for anything more than Flag - > Mount -> Pew, Pew -> Flag/Base etc..
    Edited: March 1, 2018

6. just think of all the lowbies i could go after with flying in azeroth. i can smell the tears already.

but ya, highly custom and not likely to happen.

7. becomes pay to win even more with that addition