1. Just do the heroic..

Been farming a bunch of heroics on an alt recently and I can't tell you how many times just today I've gotten into a dungeon the tank doesn't like so they just teleport out and wont come in until you kick them. And for some reason if you requeue after that it takes fkin forever to find another tank it's getting really old real quick ._.

2. Some people don't like some instances, im sure you have few of them, that you dont like yourself. Anyway some people like that are just jerks, kick them and move on, no point getting angry over them. Keep on on the grind buddy.

- If you are alliance and you ever need help, just PM me here with your char name and ill tank the instance for you.

3. Anyway some people like that are just jerks, kick them and move on, no point getting angry over them.
    Yeah, they can't leave if you kick them first.

4. For whatever reason, I've never seen this kind of behavior happen in retail no matter what expansion was present at the time. Usually when someone got queued into a dungeon they didn't like, they just left. I've only ever seen people demanding to be kicked because of a dungeon they don't like on this server alone thus far.

It probably happens on other private servers too, but this is the only private server I've done max level RDF in.
    Edited: February 20, 2018

5. Hate this so much. Que you've been waiting on pops, tank/healer tells you to kick them cause they don't have time for that instance. Tell them too bad, they shouldn't have qued for a random if they didn't have time for it. They proceed to alt +F4 to fake disconnect and get kicked. I'm stubborn enough to wait until they log back on and tell them they're garbage a second time, but most others would rather just kick them and get the run over with.

6. This wouldn't be a problem if you still got frosts when you get a new tank. But unfortunately you lose your random reward (huge bug) when you find another player. This leads to the group falling apart and another 20 minute wait to have it happen all over again

7. This wouldn't be a problem if you still got frosts when you get a new tank. But unfortunately you lose your random reward (huge bug) when you find another player. This leads to the group falling apart and another 20 minute wait to have it happen all over again
    That "BUG" is fixed. Its the population who keeps crying about stuff without checking the bugtracker.