1. You can not need for things you can not use, an item might not match a role but can be used anyway. You might want to update your Ninja Rules at this, because the official statement says that Ninja is not possible in RDF. Without using a major bug, need or greed in rdf is always within the rdf loot rules and breaking them is not possible.
    Ninja is not just looting something you can not use. He can use one hand swords, but that does not mean that a hunter should roll on a defense sword which is obviously for a tank.

2. You can not need for things you can not use, an item might not match a role but can be used anyway. You might want to update your Ninja Rules at this, because the official statement says that Ninja is not possible in RDF. Without using a major bug, need or greed in rdf is always within the rdf loot rules and breaking them is not possible.
    Hence why I said "for example." As in it was just an example of how the rule is applied, since he was thinking the ban was about him rolling better and someone being mad about it. Regarding the rules, there's actually nothing said about RDF at all, one way or another, but that thread is created and maintained by GMs and they are the ones who decide on all technicalities, so it's something they would have to update.

3. Hence why I said "for example." As in it was just an example of how the rule is applied, since he was thinking the ban was about him rolling better and someone being mad about it. Regarding the rules, there's actually nothing said about RDF at all, one way or another, but that thread is created and maintained by GMs and they are the ones who decide on all technicalities, so it's something they would have to update.
    This happened at RDF thats why I was so surprised. If it was happened for example at ICC and so on, so yeah its understandable but ar RDF it is silly, but tnx you for your replays and listening. I am appreciated it :)

4. This happened at RDF thats why I was so surprised. If it was happened for example at ICC and so on, so yeah its understandable but ar RDF it is silly, but tnx you for your replays and listening. I am appreciated it :)
    You find it silly because you are the ninja who is f**king others people game and time. You are the hunter with the tank sword. Then you find it silly.
    Now you have 7 days to understand that you are not alone in the world and you should respect other people, starting with not looting what you dont need.

5. I bet there was some backlash during rolling about a hunter needing a tank sword. Your ban could have been most likely avoided

6. You find it silly because you are the ninja who is f**king others people game and time. You are the hunter with the tank sword. Then you find it silly.
    Now you have 7 days to understand that you are not alone in the world and you should respect other people, starting with not looting what you dont need.
    You mean person, when i look first At this iteam i though it was sword with agility. If you look at all other my char iteams there are hunter iteams, its not like i am doing it all the time. And if any person in that group tell me something it would be nice to, for example, 'hey hunt why u need item with strenght, im tunk give it to me or smth'. thats the case that im no doing it with purpose to do it bad. for case it is only 219 lvl item not heroic or smth. first think and then speak.

First 12