1. I get ban for ninja looting in RDF? How thats possible?

Hey playes,
    I just resive ban for ninja looting, how it is possible in RDF. In rondam dungeon i can click only greed or need and more inportant need can be active if its suite to may charecter. Im hunter by the way. Can GM unban me becouse its is some kind of mistake. And who reported me, There is chance that we click need button and i get better rool and someone get mad and reported me? But GM cannot see that? So silly ... can some one help and explainit?

Tnx, triplejumper

2. I think you can still roll on a defense ring for example, and I dont think you should roll on that.
    If that is the case, I am happy that you can get banned for those things. After ban time maybe you choose better your rolls.

3. No, I have 2 x 245 rings so on these i always click greed. There is any way to see who repoprted me and what was reason?

4. No, I have 2 x 245 rings so on these i always click greed. There is any way to see who repoprted me and what was reason?
    No, there isn't, but the report has to be accompanied by unedited screenshots and a ban is manually issued by a GM. Whether you "got a better roll and someone got mad" is irrelevant, but you rolling Need for something you can't even use, for example, is considered stealing the loot.

5. No, there isn't, but the report has to be accompanied by unedited screenshots and a ban is manually issued by a GM. Whether you "got a better roll and someone got mad" is irrelevant, but you rolling Need for something you can't even use, for example, is considered stealing the loot.
    So someone send u a screen shot where i presed need button get that item and i cannot use it? Hmmm... what that item was, becouse what i remeber i pressed need today for one hand sword and I am using it right now on my charecter, can you please check it as moderator and get me unban? Becouse I hade 200lvl dagger and i get in dungeon 219 lvl sword woth better agility and stammina so i need it and i can use it. Please chek it.

6. So someone send u a screen shot where i presed need button get that item and i cannot use it? Hmmm... what that item was, becouse what i remeber i pressed need today for one hand sword and I am using it right now on my charecter, can you please check it as moderator and get me unban? Becouse I hade 200lvl dagger and i get in dungeon 219 lvl sword woth better agility and stammina so i need it and i can use it. Please chek it.
    No, it didn't necessarily happen today. It could have happened days ago and was only reported later or the ticket checked and confirmed only now. And no, I'm a Forum Moderator, I don't check anything in-game nor handle in-game bans in any way.

7. Out of curiosity i've checked your char,i guess you actually ninjed and used "need" without any reason.

You're using (assuming u're http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary ) :

- A tanking 1h weapon , the one you pressed need, the ilevel 219 u're talking about.
    - A dagger as offhand when u're hunter

making me think u're even tryng to lie somehow to Obnoxious telling you got an "agility sword"

Personally you got what you deserve, next time use some brain.

8. No, it didn't necessarily happen today. It could have happened days ago and was only reported later or the ticket checked and confirmed only now. And no, I'm a Forum Moderator, I don't check anything in-game nor handle in-game bans in any way.
    Okey, need to wait on support ticket. Tnx, anyway :)

9. Okey, need to wait on support ticket. Tnx, anyway :)
    No you dont, and wont get unban.

Becouse I hade 200lvl dagger and i get in dungeon 219 lvl sword woth better agility and stammina so i need it and i can use it.
    You rolled need on tanking weapon. http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Peacekeeper_Blade

10. Out of curiosity i've checked your char,i guess you actually ninjed and used "need" without any reason.

You're using (assuming u're http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary ) :

- A tanking 1h weapon , the one you pressed need, the ilevel 219 u're talking about.
    - A dagger as offhand when u're hunter

making me think u're even tryng to lie somehow to Obnoxious telling you got an "agility sword"

Personally you got what you deserve, next time use some brain.
    Really its strenght not agility, thats my bad.
    I wasn't lying i really thinked it was agility in that sword.

Okey now i seen it.

So I need apology to Obnoxious about facts i was written and not actually checked.

And tnx Auren to clear it out.

I think its possible and more clear about this situation.

Shame, but it is what it is. 5 days without wow.

ehh.... so small mistake but consequences are huge.

11. Enjoy the ban as one of the Ninja's -.- :)

12. 7 day ban isn't a "huge consequence"

They implemented this rule even though it's not "blizzlike" because there was so many ninjas, Taking everything just to piss people off cause guess what, It's a private server, no one could care less, it's not retail where people cared about ninjas and did reports, using addons and stuff to handle them.
    A typical RDF was, everyone "NEED" rolled every item just to sell to npc's for gold, if you ever needed anything you where s**t out of luck.

And even if you ignore a ninja, you will have to clear that ignore list sooner or later due to all Guilds spamming for members / People selling characters / *****s.

THANK YOU WARMANE FOR THIS!
    Best regards // Whole community

13. So I roll on stuff for transmog a lot in RDF and such. Is that considered ninjaing?

Why can't people just ask if they can have the item when they lost the roll? I'd just give it to them. It's silly to me that this can happen without warning and without the other play emphasizing they want the item. So far I haven't been banned for doing this, but well, don't want to take the chances.

What about for battered hilt? If it drops and I don't "need" it am I just supposed to hit pass?
    Edited: February 20, 2018

14. If someone needs the item for an upgrade then yes, it is.
    There ain't any "loot rules" yet regarding transmogs since its still a pretty new thing to the server, but on ulduar / naxxramas raids, if you have people who needs gear, they should get it over someone who wants it for transmogs.
    It's the same idea in ICC, what if a really good upgrade for you dropped, and BIS random pug "xmog rolls" over you.

BoE items are different, Everyone needs them and leaders "reserv" all of them, Don't get the impressions Gm's are dumb just because they implemented something you do not approve of, this realm was a ninja storm before these rules.

You also have ban appeal if you did nothing wrong.
    Edited: February 20, 2018

15. Whether you "got a better roll and someone got mad" is irrelevant, but you rolling Need for something you can't even use, for example, is considered stealing the loot.
    You can not need for things you can not use, an item might not match a role but can be used anyway. You might want to update your Ninja Rules at this, because the official statement says that Ninja is not possible in RDF. Without using a major bug, need or greed in rdf is always within the rdf loot rules and breaking them is not possible.

12 Last