1. hello question about warglaives + bow

Hello Warmane staff

I am the main tank of my guild <naguild> and am an avid fan of burning crusade content
    me and my wife who is the gleader, come from the small bc server as amazing as that server was they sold warglaives in the shop
    every rouge and his mother had the warglaives which really killed the experience for a lot of people they later took this item out of the shop
    but the damage had already been done. I understand you guys see this server as a business but for me and a lot of other people its
    a retreat from real life worries. Half of our guild comes from Mediv so we were really hoping to avoid a cash shop in the first place.
    So my question is will you guys ever sell warglaives or legendary bow in the shop?
    I really want to know ahead of time so i can start rallying our guild move to another server.
    We maybe willing to make exceptions to this like if the legionaries were like 10k each to really limit the number of people that have them.
    Please just let us know of your future plans really love the scripting here and i like to think of this server as the best tbc server out right now.

2. Yes they will be avaible in shop, but they wont be cheap so not many people will be able to afford them. They will be avaible but not any time soon.
    Edited: February 20, 2018

3. Warglaives will almost certainly be coming to the shop. No one can tell you at what time, as it is based on the observation and determination of the Warmane staff as to when would be appropriate. It could be 3 weeks from now (unlikely), it could be 3 months from now, it could be next year sometime after Sunwell has been out for a while.

I don't know the exact formula for gear cost, but generally speaking, for one-handed Epic weapons, the cost was about one coin per 5.4 iLvl (give or take a coin). This is different than the rate for Rare quality gear (which is about one coin per 7-7.5 iLvl), so Legendary gear will likely have it's own scale as well.

Given that each warglaive is a Legendary 1H iLvl 156 weapon, it's a safe bet that the bare minimum they'll ever cost is 29 coins apiece. I would personally guess at about 45 coins apiece, but not be surprised if there were merely a custom factor applied, and the pair cost somewhere in the 100-150 range combined.
    Edited: February 21, 2018 Reason: pretty colors