1. Crit after 55%?

Hello everyone and good morning. I have a question relating to fury warrior PVE. I have read many guides which told that 55% is the Crit cap for fury warriors in PVE scenario. Once I am Crit capped..... is it still ok to gem for strength + Crit or only gem for strength on every gear?
    Ty for ur response.

2. Who comes up with these numbers? 55% is a figure conjured out of thin air.

Assuming your hit chance is 8%, the crit cap for your melee swings is: 104.8 - (27 - 8) - 24 = 61.8%.

Most of your MH swings will be converted to Cleaves or Heroic Strikes, so the above crit-cap mostly just applies to your off-hand hits. As a consequence, the crit-cap really doesn't affect you as much as it affects some other classes. It's something to keep in mind though.

And you can just gem 10 Str 10 Haste in yellow sockets where the bonus is worth picking up.

Edit: To be clear, the 61.8% crit-cap figure is inclusive of the 3% Crit vulnerability debuff on the target. So in terms of crit only on your character sheet, the cap you want to look out for is 58.8%. Maybe the 55% was a result of that person trying to do all the above math without a calculator.
    Edited: February 20, 2018

3. 104.8 % - because of crit suppresion yes? Can you explain rest of numbers ? I guess 8 % is a hit cap :D.
    Is rampage showing in character sheet?
    Edited: February 20, 2018

4. Because of the 4.8% crit depression on melee hits, a 4.8% figure is added to your crit ceiling. 100 + 4.8 = 104.8%.
    Chance for glancing blows (on the hit table this takes precedence over hits and crits) = 24%.
    Miss Chance = 27% (normal auto-attack miss penalty when dual-wielding, against a lvl 83 boss) - 8% = 19%. Misses take precedence over hits and crits too.

This all leaves your crit cap at: 104.8% - 19% - 24% = 61.8%

Both Rampage and 5/5 Cruelty affect the crit chance seen on your character sheet.