1. I also consider the orc racial the best because blood fury just works perfect with the one shot macro.
    The haste of troll berserk paired with chain heal might be also good when fighting aoe heavy opponents.
    Draenei racials is sadly not that great. I couldn't find much use for the hot unless I'm oom but on the other hand the extra shadow resistance is decent.

I'm wondering how ele shami with haste gear from sunwell gonna perform in the next season.
    As far as I know Aelli didn't use any haste gear back then but I guess it should scale very well for ele.

My biggest problem on TBC so far are Fmages that spam Blizzard on max range because Blizzard seems to have a higher range than lightning bolt.
    This insane Blizzard slow paired with the root effect makes it impossible for me to reach the mage so all I can do is spamming chain heal and renew my water shield.
    Any idea how to deal with that?
    Edited: February 26, 2018

2. I'm wondering how ele shami with haste gear from sunwell gonna perform in the next season.
    As far as I know Aelli didn't use any haste gear back then but I guess it should scale very well for ele.

My biggest problem on TBC so far are Fmages that spam Blizzard on max range because Blizzard seems to have a higher range than lightning bolt.
    This insane Blizzard slow paired with the root effect makes it impossible for me to reach the mage so all I can do is spamming chain heal and renew my water shield.
    Any idea how to deal with that?
    I think 4t6 and 4s4 will work out just fine, as haste is very good for elemental but you don't want to trade too much resilience for haste

Regarding the blizzard spam, if you 5 box you will have a hard time anyway, maybe try splits and run towards him (without follow) to get in interrupt range and do earthshock+oneshot so he can't block. with 4+healer, depending on class, freedom/bash/ns clone should help out

3. I think 4t6 and 4s4 will work out just fine, as haste is very good for elemental but you don't want to trade too much resilience for haste
    Not sure if the 4 set bonus of t6 gonna be worth it.
    Maybe its better to use cloak, ring, trinket and weapon from sunwell because they have a higher ilvl than the pvp counterpart and also lots of haste.

4. the trinket would be quite sick yes, the question is how long will it take to be able to buy them otherwise by the time you get them 4x no one plays here anymore lol

peaked at 1703 today....its fun going up against full s3 with 0 s2/s3 but 2 greens and no insignia :D

5. the trinket would be quite sick yes, the question is how long will it take to be able to buy them otherwise by the time you get them 4x no one plays here anymore lol
    I don't think its worth to farm any raid items as a multiboxer. Then I rather farm gold and sell it for coins and then buy the PvE items in the store once they are available.
    peaked at 1703 today....its fun going up against full s3 with 0 s2/s3 but 2 greens and no insignia :D
    Gz! U geared up quite fast.
    I'm still in sucky greens, just making my 10 games each week to get AP. My plan it to start with serious arena games once brutal season goes live.

Ele shami boxing looks really promising in TBC. It seems to me that they perform even better than on Wotlk.
    Its only sad that IWT isn't available in TBC. I would really like to try some melee setups. Think of something like 1enh with wf totem and 4 rets or 4 enh shamis with twohand. Would be really fun....

6. Gz! U geared up quite fast.
    I'm still in sucky greens, just making my 10 games each week to get AP. My plan it to start with serious arena games once brutal season goes live.

Ele shami boxing looks really promising in TBC. It seems to me that they perform even better than on Wotlk.
    Its only sad that IWT isn't available in TBC. I would really like to try some melee setups. Think of something like 1enh with wf totem and 4 rets or 4 enh shamis with twohand. Would be really fun....
    there is so much less counter to ele boxing in tbc it makes up for everything we get in wotlk season 8, not even to mention previous wotlk seasons :)

First 12