1. DK: Tanking or DPS

At first I started buying the DPS set but changed to Tanking. I'm still not sure which role to adopt. Any suggestions? I'm Lvl 80 and had been focusing on PvP way too much to farm Emblems for PvE set. Right now, I'm planning on going for Blood Tank. I'm asking mainly for raids.

2. Nobody can tell you what role you want to play, that's something you decide yourself. Tanking is a much more demanding role than DPS and you will generally have a harder time gearing up and getting into raids until you can reach an acceptable gear level. A good way around that is to join raids as DPS and get to that acceptable level with offspec rolls.

3. The reason I asked was to know how good of a Tank DK is. Most people prefer Druids/Paladins for Tanking while asking for Dk dps. I want to work on a role that has a demand. I know people want Tanks but a Dk tank, I'm not sure about that. I've heard how only Paladins or Druids can survive certain bosses as Tanks while warriors and Dks get rekt. Going for Tanking gear only to realize people don't want one would be a bummer!

4. The reason I asked was to know how good of a Tank DK is. Most people prefer Druids/Paladins for Tanking while asking for Dk dps. I want to work on a role that has a demand. I know people want Tanks but a Dk tank, I'm not sure about that. I've heard how only Paladins or Druids can survive certain bosses as Tanks while warriors and Dks get rekt. Going for Tanking gear only to realize people don't want one would be a bummer!
    Blood = Feral = Prot Paladin =======> Prot Warrior

There aren't any bosses that any of the tanking specs can't tank but warriors become noticeably weaker once you progress into 25hc content. Blood stays great throughout all of ICC progression due to its great EH. It is however the most active tank spec and requires extensive experience to get the most out of its tools. If you're new to tanking, you're better off sticking to passive tanks like prot paladins and feral druids, prot paladins in particular as they allow you to make the most mistakes.
    Edited: February 20, 2018