1. [A][NA] Rogue LF T5 Raiding Guild

Highly experienced rogue (retail vanilla + TBC main toon) looking for NA guild that starts raiding around 7-9pm EST. Doesn't matter what days as long as they're consistent. Would prefer a guild that's getting ready to start/just started clearing T5, as I'd rather have the fun of doing the progression instead of hopping in to be carried.

Am experienced up to 4/6 SSC, 3/4 TK on this server (have attempted but not killed Hydross, haven't attempted Vashj/KT). 2.9k gearscore (only store bought item being DST, just because I cba waiting for it to drop). Full cleared T5 in retail + a few Hyjal bosses before I quit the game.
    Edited: February 20, 2018

2. RElGN is now starting our progression into T5 content need some warm bodies fill out some spots. We start at 9est. If interested look for Wargasmic, Thunderjack, or Unnuck in game for more info or an inv. Looking forward to talking to ya.

3. RElGN is now starting our progression into T5 content need some warm bodies fill out some spots. We start at 9est. If interested look for Wargasmic, Thunderjack, or Unnuck in game for more info or an inv. Looking forward to talking to ya.
    Will do, won't be on tonight but will be on tomorrow. Look forward to talking with you guys too!