1. Nether Vortex on STore

Hey Warmane Staff,

when will you add Nether vortex on the Store?

2. Hey Warmane Staff,

when will you add Nether vortex on the Store?
    Vortex where not available till Sunwell.

However, adding them now does not do really anything. The gear they make is outdated with vashj + kael and all of MH available to buy on the store.

3. Vortex where not available till Sunwell.

However, adding them now does not do really anything. The gear they make is outdated with vashj + kael and all of MH available to buy on the store.
    Nether Vortices were available since the beginning of BC, and I would only imagine that some of the gear might be better than some SSC/TK loot although it has lower ilvl (or GS if you will [shoot me]). Are you sure you're not thinking of Primal Nether?
    Besides, one Nether Vortex will surely be cheaper than an item, so that would be nice for those not interested in spending a fortune on the shop, but want to craft something nice for themselves.

4. Vortex where not available till Sunwell.

You might be right, but many people want them to upgrade there smith weapons on lvl 3, including me. Still they will make a good profit out of it.

5. If they chose to add it to store, it would not be likely until Sunwell. I assume cishop is speaking of when they became available as badge-purchasable.

Patch 2.1.0 ("Black Temple") is the current PVE Content patch of Outland. This is when Primal Nethers were purchasable from badge vendor:

Primal Nethers may now be purchased from G'eras for Badges of Justice.
    Patch 2.4.0 ("Fury of the Sunwell") implemented BoE Nethers and Vortexes both purchasable with badges.

[Primal Nether] is no longer Bind on Pickup.

[Nether Vortex] are no longer Bind on Pickup and can now be purchased from Neutral 15 G'eras for 15 [Badges of Justice]!
    Edited: February 21, 2018

6. since the single patch features are getting mixed up pretty bad, we aren't speaking of a matter of blizzlike here.
    t5 raiders had access to vortex in season 1, if i am not mistaken. now we already got ilvl 141 weapons for melees in the shop.
    so the "it would be too easy to get" isn't a point anymore here, too.

wouldn't it make sense to release the boj vortex's now instead of waiting until sunwell is out, that had it in retail?

7. Everyone had access to Nether Vortexes the moment they were able to enter and complete SSC & TK back in original retail, which includes perhaps some of the more progressed raiders who PvP'd in Season 1.

Season 3 (current Warmane progression) roughly coincided with patch 2.3.0; Nether Vortexes were not purchasable at that time. It would not make sense to make them purchasable on Warmane at this time.