Character in-game: Droodblu

You have the right to get upset if you get one shot by a multiboxer in battlegrounds. I sure did. Yes I have a 5 box, but I just reached level 80 and don't stand a chance against well geared pvp players or another multi boxer.

It went a bit too far in some comments sometimes. I heard things like "I hope mbx dies of cancer" or harsh swear words.

This thread is just to give you a sense of how it looks like from the other side of the fence.

1. Multiboxers are great contributors to the servers

It's obvious, but let's dig a little bit deeper. When looking at a 5, 10 or 20 multi box, do you think all the characters were leveled up and geared up one by one? It's very unlikely. They certainly have been upgraded.
If you enjoy a lag free, high capacity, high uptime server, multiboxers have contributed more than anyone else.

Let's do the math:
30box * 20 instant level up + a minimum of 10k gold @ about 10 euros = around 900 Euros for a 30 toons box with basic gear.

40box * 20 instant level up + a minimum of 40k gold @ about 30 euros = around 2000 Euros for a 40 toons box with epic gear.

Maybe a donator can have a little fun considering his/her contribution? The donations are spent in staff and better equipments for the Warmane team, for your own enjoyment.

On a side note, I leveled my toons myself from level 1 to 80 because I enjoy the game (but I may have a seizure if I have to kill Goldshire wolves one more time)

2. Blizzard designed the game for multiboxers

The ability to auto follow, automatically interact with targets, assist attack, assist heal.. coincidence? No.
Blizzard included multiboxing into their game design from day 1, for the same reason cited above.

More over, you are not playing Guild War or Diablo. You're playing an early version of WOW which is especially multiboxing friendly.
After WOTLK, Blizzard disabled the follow option in battlegrounds, which made PvP much harder for multiboxers.
If don't want multiboxers in battlegrounds, you can play a later version of WoW.

3. The end boss

WOW is a game of skills. You can see a multiboxer as the end boss. They have flaws. It's your job to find the cracks in the armor, like you would for any instance boss.

4. Multiboxers play by the rules (no bots)

Some people don't know the difference between a multiboxer and a botter, so I'll tell you.

A multiboxer: will invest in a decent graphic card and open multiple WoW games simultaneously. If you had two computers, what prevents you to play one game with one hand and another game with the other hand? Same principle.
A multiboxer doesn't break any rules. He/she just plays multiple games at the same time.

A botter: doesn't use the graphical WOW game. Instead, they use third party programs that connect directly to the Warmane or Blizzard servers and simulate the behavior of a real user.
The botter doesn't control the toon directly, just inputs commands in the bot software.
From there, the bot will automatically farm items, experience and gold for the botter.

5. Don't underestimate the pain to get there

Game crashes, toons running randomly into mobs, inventory headaches... It's far from easy!

Let's say you have a couple of hours to play the game. Then you'll play actually two hours.
When I play, I will spend about 50% of the time in macros, inventory management,or trying to figure out why my toons keep on targeting the wrong objectives.
You may see a 30box one shooting everything and think it's easy. But believe me, it cost a lot of pain, time and money to get there.

In a sense, hard work and skills are rewarded.

That's my two cents.