1. Can i still catch up

Hello.I love pve and i never experienced any late game content in my hole life,so i wanted to try Lorderon for that blizzlike experience.I know that Lorderon has been up for quite some time now and i don t know if it s too late for me to invest time on it.I mean can i still catch up .Will i still be able to find peoples to gear up through heroics and than the other raids . That s what i want to know if there are still peoples that haven finished all the content.And if i could find peoples that ar gearing up with me

2. Lordaeron isn't a blizzlike experience. There is some custom features to make it hardcore, bosses in raid hit harder, got more hp than the blizzard bosses.

But it is still enjoyable if you are not in a hurry. I started myself there just to enjoy the questlines I cannot finish properly on a x7 xp server. You won't be raiding before a long time, so if that is the only thing that motivate you, you will get bored before.

3. I came back to Warmane after a couple years hiatus when it was still called Molten WoW.

I just started playing again a month and a half ago and I can see many low level players everywhere, it feels like a fresh server, way more lively than back on retail before cross realm.

Not many people I've encountered in main cities are highly geared, and even though the realm has been up for quite some time the people playing it are fresh.

4. There will be many people levelling in lordaeron since they recently implemented the rdf system. So u should find plenty of people levelling with you

5. No you can't. You can still play it of course and have fun but hype passed long ago. I leveled when it was opened. It was the best leveling experience I have ever had.

6. well, as these servers are at end bosses.. like all of them.. soon the BC one as well.. what will happen then? they reset or what?