1. Features from others expansions to 3.3.5

Hello everyone.
    I'd firstly like to ask staff,if there's something they can share with us.
    Was there any talk and is there a possibility of lets say A RATED BG system to be implemented into our 3.3.5 realms?
    There are really quite few pvp guilds around and with this pop and this feature I am pretty sure that i'd only increase and it'd be a blast.

2. I don't PVP much, but adding features from expansions would be really cool. But I think they want to keep the server wrath of lich king blizzlike and that's how some players like it. Some people don't want the new stuff, but I still think it's an interesting idea if implemented properly. I don't see it happening though.

3. Its not easy to implement new features on a server which is already hosting people over their limit.

4. I would love to play some new bgs from the other patches at lvl 80 with wotlk talents on icecrown, I would also love to farm achs from them and even Aim for the 500k hks achievement & title or was it 250k?

5. The thing is, most of these types of changes would require an extensive modification of the wow 3.3.5a client.
    Doing that would not be feasible as people would ignore the notice about the new client, not download it, AND BAM not able to connect.

Then the forums would flood with complaints from that alone.