1. Regarding WoW Darker Nights mod for TBC WoW client ( only )

Greetings Outland community,

I do hope everything is going well and you are enjoying your TBC WoW time. I am back here again to ask to do another favor for everybody.
    I was wondering if somebody can do this mod http://www.modcraft.io/index.php?topic=10922.0 being functional for TBC 2.4.3 WoW ( Vanilla WoW Darker Nights mod ). I have created the thread on 'Modcraft.io' but unfortunatelly have not got any response yet.

Thanking in anticipation and I look forward to hearing your suggestions folks !

Stay tuned :)

TBC F - O - R - E - V - E - R

2. Greetings Outland community,

Still no news regarding 'WoW Darker Nights mod for TBC WoW client'. We continue waiting. Hope, it'll be noticed by those who are interested the same way I am. :)

Thank you folks,

3. finally my gamma might move to the right again!

dude, im digging up everything i can in the german server's communities.
    this is so essential, i would uninstall and even reinstall all my wow to celebrate this feature.
    it might also be something i get done in scripting. (probably not haha)
    cheers
    Edited: February 25, 2018

4. finally my gamma might move to the right again!

dude, im digging up everything i can in the german server's communities.
    this is so essential, i would uninstall and even reinstall all my wow to celebrate this feature.
    it might also be something i get done in scripting. (probably not haha)
    cheers
    Hello Popepregnant,

Thank you very much for your interest dude :) It is so unfortunate I am poor in scripting and stuff but if you require any additional assistance - I am ready to help.

I look forward to hearing your updates,

5. first step towards the solution was rather simple. we forgot about using wowme.exe for this case. as there are many .MPQ changes out working without, this one isn't. and it's usage being that standard, people just weren't bothering to mention again for (reinstated) noobs like us. also filending always needs to have capitals (1.12 needs fix after download).

sadly the results are still too bad for outland areas. they flicker from stock to green, red and full black mode.
    1.12 results in the outland epileptic mode, 3.3.5 does nothing with outland, both work fine in vanilla land.

pics or didn't happen

wowme.exe

ps
    that eots wasn't much fun. except trying to find the bridge between mage and fr, hahaha.
    Edited: February 27, 2018

6. first step towards the solution was rather simple. we forgot about using wowme.exe for this case. as there are many .MPQ changes out working without, this one isn't. and it's usage being that standard, people just weren't bothering to mention again for (reinstated) noobs like us. also filending always needs to have capitals (1.12 needs fix after download).

sadly the results are still too bad for outland areas. they flicker from stock to green, red and full black mode.
    1.12 results in the outland epileptic mode, 3.3.5 does nothing with outland, both work fine in vanilla land.

pics or didn't happen

wowme.exe

ps
    that eots wasn't much fun. except trying to find the bridge between mage and fr, hahaha.
    Hello Popepregnant,

That is a very good news my friend ! I am glad to know, we have the movement in the development ! I post it on my twitter for the others who might become interested in it.

Btw, can I use your pics ?

7. Hello Mayor420,

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunatelly this is not exactly what I have been looking for. In addition, I have already put that mod into use and it does not do anything with night-time. So, I am sorry, but we continue our research. Thank you very much anyway :)

8. Greetings Outland community,

It's been a long and hard week. Unfortunatelly there are no news yet, regarding our topic, but we still hope, that updates will appear.

Thanking in anticipation and I look forward to hearing from you !

9. Seriously, I tried this in wotlk and vanilla and I find this mod absolutely essential. There gotta be somebody out there who can fix it to work with TBC.
    Edited: March 8, 2018

10. Seriously, I tried this in wotlk and vanilla and I find this mod absolutely essential. There gotta be somebody out there who can fix it to work with TBC.
    Hello Vincentwolf,

Thank you very much for your reply dude. I do appreciate your interest. Unfortunately - we're still are looking for the solution to make this mod running for TBC 2.4.3 WoW Client. I do hope, we'll find the way to make it !

Thanking in anticipation and I look forward to hearing from you !

11. Hi Outland folks,

It's been awhile since my last message. Unfortunately there are still no updates, but I move this thread up so every one could see it.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you !

12. Hello Outland community,

It's been awhile since my last message here. I hope you are doing well and enjoying your game. Unfortunately, there are still no news regarding WoW Darker Nights mod for TBC 2.4.3 WoW client. If you do not mind - I up this thread on forum, so everyone could see the topic is alive and we continue our searches.

In the mean time, thank you, have nice and pleasent day folks :)