1. Thinking of starting a rogue on Outland...

... but I don't know if I'm not too late already if I don't plan on donating more than 50$ on gear to "catch up" at 70. I want to focus mainly/only on PvP. I Take it that BT already came out, the server is near it's final patch and I'm afraid that by the time I would get to 70 and got some meh gear from the cash shop, I would be eventualy just a trash mob in pvp to be mowed down by glaivers. What's your opinion? Is it still worth starting on Outland and become somehow competitive in pvp, maybe even aim for higher ratings in arenas even though I don't plan on spending hundreads of dollars on it? Or should I look around for fresher servers?

2. I found this post pretty hilarious...

ofc there'll be players that have every item they can get and they will kill u fast. that's how this game works. first u have nothing. but u have a chance to obtain it all.
    u WILL get "hurt" there's no escaping it. so be prepared.

P.s. I bet million dollars that u are not the only one starting out here. people join in daily. people are leveling new classes. so there's a good chance that u'll find a group of ppl that are on the same path as u are. don't be so silly to think u're the only one doing it...

3. i leveling rogue this week and yea there is enough players to find group and be prepered if you dont have gold for items it will be hard to level up alone

4. Outland has a lot of Rogues. A LOT. It's not easy to find a decent partner to go play Arenas with if you aren't an exceptionally good player because there are just so many Rogues around.
    Gearing up isn't hard, it just requires a lot of time. With S1/S2 gear you'll kill most PvE geared players easily.

5. It`s not late at all, it`s only mid season 3 here. Leveling wont take more than few days with the x5 xp rates. Since u want to pay for win, gearing will be ez aswell, u wont suffer much asuming u`re good rog and know what fights to pick. So ye, join and have fun !

@poepinjehoofd: u`re right mate, seeing so many 3k+ gs rogues under 1.5k mmr hurts my rogue soul :(

6. I do okay with my mediocre rogue (2.6k GS) in PVP. I usually get a bunch of kills in BGs and top the chart even though there are people in full S3 that devastate my butthole if they really get a hold of me. Rogue is one of the strongest classes if you know how to play it well.