1. Large Scale World PvP Event

Hello everyone. I am Skillspin from the guild Real Duel. Today I and a couple of guildies have come up with a plan to host one of the largest battles Icecrown has ever seen. Our plan is to gather the PvP guilds on the server and whoever else wants to come for a large scale battle. We are in the works of making this a 100 v 100 team deathmatch. This will be happening on March 9th. Everyone is invited. All of the Alliance and Horde. The fight will take place up in the Mountains of the Searing Gorge. A Spot we have selected due to the fact that you can't die respawn and join the fight again. If you die, you die. We will be doing this from 4 - 6 PM server time. We will have multiple angles recorded and videos after will be posted to this thread. Send me a ingame message for more information via mail or whisper. Characters are:
    Horde: Skillspin, Catisforfite
    Alliance: Reigis
    Discord: Saroniteaj#8467

We welcome all! Come participate in one if not THE largest fight on Warmane!

Here are a few pictures we've gathered from the fighting area we have chosen.

Edited: February 21, 2018

2. so your hosting a lagfest. good luck with that.

3. 100 v 100 team deathmatch. This will be happening on March 9th. Everyone is invited. All of the Alliance and Horde.
    100v100 characters or players? :P

boomkins for the win ^^

P.S pretty sure there wuld be alot more players attending than 200 if it was advertised properly
    Edited: February 22, 2018

4. pretty sure there wuld be alot more players attending than 200 if it was advertised properly
    Lets make it happen!

5. Probably another event that won't be fun because of multiboxers. FeelsBadMan

6. So, u gave almost all the info needed.

Even tho i wont be able to join, is gonna be nice how this nice event will be ****ted by a bunch of our lovely multiboxer friends.

The idea was, is and will be so nice but considering the community i guess you wont even have the time to organize the engage and so on.

- Multiboxers
    - PvP guilds (maybe) that will just kill every player in the zone before even grouping up
    - People who will simply do not listen and will attack without anykind of command and so on

7. This can only end badly, swarms of multiboxers confirmed.

8. Would be nice if warmane staff actually did this kind of events sometimes.

9. - Multiboxers
    - PvP guilds (maybe) that will just kill every player in the zone before even grouping up
    - People who will simply do not listen and will attack without anykind of command and so on
    should also include players who have 10 fps in dalaran already, who will just freeze when battle starts.

Would be nice if warmane staff actually did this kind of events sometimes.
    i dont think its good to do it often due to stability issues coused by this.

10. Old Division and The Knights Templar have hosted a 120v120 (can argue about all numbers all week). You don't want one. It's not fun. At all.

Old Division wiped TKT in seconds, and then they came back with a multiboxxer and obliterated us.

Organise a 40v40 maybe or something like that.

11. Lotta people discussing the problems of multiboxers, lag, and cooperation. This is my input.

Multiboxers: The spot we have chosen you have to be summoned to. So the alliance group will be summoned there by a Lock. I wouldnt like a multiboxer there but if one magically shows up. 100 people organized for PvP should be able to kill them.

Lag: Yea you are going to lag. This is 100 % going to happen. To what extent that lag is depends on your computer. I myself have a 1.2k$ PC and I still lag. I suggest for fight day you turn your graphics down. Turn everything off on video settings that could deter your performance. The spot we have chosen has 2 props. Other than that is a massive land of unfinished Vanilla content. This should be one of the most lag free places you can find

Cooperation: This event was made by my guild and I. We are trying to bring something fun to you guys by inviting everyone. This isnt a whos dick is bigger competition. This is a lets try to break the record for largest fight competition. We made this for the Icecrown community to avoid doing the same old thing every day, BG's, Instances, ganking. Lets do something different. Lets all get to together respectfully and have a great day. My guess is if your in a PvP guild and you want to actually see this thing happen. You will sheathe your blade till the fight begins.

12. Bumpiddy bump. Spread the word.

13. Alliance nobs, pray to your gods that Ohdo doesn't show up.

14. I will message Sodom when the PoS gets online. It's lit.

15. I loved the friendly environment in the Horde side raid chat.

12 Last