1. Is Expose armor working?

I've been testing rogue's expose armor talent on training dummy's to see how much my dps would differ from using it in a rotation, but it didn't effect my dps at all.
    I'm just auto attacking with an armor exposed and non- exposed dummy and i get the same results.
    When i let the damage meter run for a minute, i also get the same results.

I tried recount and Skada and I'm not sure what's going on here.

2. I was just thinking do training dummy's even have armor?

3. Its working.

Remove all procs, and items that can proc.

Do 5 Combo Point Eviscerates without and than with Expose Armor on the target.
    Also, track and notice the Sinister Strike DMG diference...

Use MicScrollingCombatText addon to see the DMG of those abilities at the moment u use them.

4. Were you attacking the lvl 83 Dummy? Yes, dummies have armour.

Also use a weapon with a smaller weapon range and take off any gear that could cause a proc to see a more accurate result.

Expose Armor does work, and it's one of the debuffs that mandatory to have in a raid. You should be on Expose Armor duty in raids unless another rogue is, or there is a warrior who can be relied on for Sunder Armor.

5. I haven't tested it at a lvl85 dummy, but I want to try that tommorow. What i did do was test it on the lvl 70 and 60 dummy's so I couldn't miss any auto attacks. I used dual daggers and did not waer any procable gear or poisons. I used glyph of expose armor and tested auto attacks on the dummy's for 42 seconds; both with and without the debuf and the results were almost identical, meaning that the dummy's that I hit didn't care about the expose armor debuf.