1. Multiboxing , is it gamebreaking??

Hello , I'm new to WoW like literally new never played it before so now i want to give it a try , checked and found out that this server has a healthy population thats why i started here , but now i found that people are multiboxing and alot of people complain about that , are there so many multiboxers on Icecrown , and is it gamebreaking? Can someone like me who has 0 knowledge of the game can have some PVP and PVE fun here?

2. Multiboxing will have close to no impact on ur daily game experience.
    Ull face them quite frequently in wintergrasp but thats pretty much it.
    U wont meet multiboxer in PvE, nor Arena and only very rarerly in Bgs.

The ppl that are complaining on the forum about multiboxer are mostly exaggerating. They just got beat by a multiboxer and instead of easily avoiding him they get mad about it and come here crying.

3. Yes. A multiboxer can take over any WG battle or Battleground they want to.
    Yes, similiar to a PvP premade. Only difference is that ull encounter PvP premades more frequently and they are harder to beat than a multiboxer.

4. Hello , I'm new to WoW like literally new never played it before so now i want to give it a try , checked and found out that this server has a healthy population thats why i started here , but now i found that people are multiboxing and alot of people complain about that , are there so many multiboxers on Icecrown , and is it gamebreaking? Can someone like me who has 0 knowledge of the game can have some PVP and PVE fun here?
    Yeah i'm playing here since October (2017) and I haven't seen so many mbx in all my life than here, fortunatly they are gamebreaking only in WG for many reason, for example many of them know spot to avoid damage with line of sight and kill vehicle on same time, sometimes you have to deal with 2 mbx at a time, ecc
    On the other hand, if you join bgs you will see very few of them so you don't have to worry about it
    Edited: February 22, 2018

5. U wont meet multiboxer in PvE
    I wouldn't go that far, I PvE quite a bit :P