1. Are there battlegrounds going on?

I want to try this server, but my question is: in endgame, are there the big "battles" between Alliance and Horde going on constantly? Im mainly interested in pvp.

2. I want to try this server, but my question is: in endgame, are there the big "battles" between Alliance and Horde going on constantly? Im mainly interested in pvp.
    PvP is alive and it’s in good state. BG queue is constant - every couple of minutes. Arena 2v2 queue as well.
    I am not sure what do you mean with BIG BATTLES?
    Horde is better slighlty in PvP due to two guilds that make premades quite often: Myriad and Devastation.

However, alliance has it’s moments too. Just join the right guild, like ReluctancE, Bone Destruction and few other..

3. Ye I meant battlegrounds but I wasnt sure of the name so I tried to describe it. Thanks.

4. No worries then.
    You can play BGs as much as you want.
    You’re welcome.

5. PvP is alive and it’s in good state. BG queue is constant - every couple of minutes. Arena 2v2 queue as well.
    I am not sure what do you mean with BIG BATTLES?
    Horde is better slighlty in PvP due to two guilds that make premades quite often: Myriad and Devastation.

However, alliance has it’s moments too. Just join the right guild, like ReluctancE, Bone Destruction and few other..
    You cannot join the right guild my friend...You have to be invited!...and that wont happen if you are low...not even if you are 550ilvl and have over 3 years exp in MOP PVP....you'll have to be friends with those brats that made the guild to get invited!

6. I will assume that your reply is related to horde side because for alliance that is not true. I am also positive that I could help him join any of two ally guilds above mentioned even if he’s leveling.
    If it’s like you say on the horde side, then that’s just a group of people who you wouldn’t want to play with anyways.