1. Which classes are needed the most?

Hello, friends! I only startet playing here and could you tell me which classes are at deficit? Which are needed the most for raids now?

2. All classes are needed by someone. If you want to try to gauge what is needed for raids, I suggest browsing the Recruitment sub-forum for guilds of your planned faction and playing timezone to see what they are seeking.

Generally speaking, you will be able to find a raiding guild to accept you regardless of the class you play (though some specializations are more in demand than others...guilds generally only seek one each of Ret/Holy/Prot Pally, Spriest, Moonkin, etc.).

Also Generally speaking, you will be able to find more casual 5-man dungeon runs as a tanking class.

If you really want to go the lazy route, avoiding any real research, you can just roll a shaman, as they are typically the fill-in for any open slots at the end of rostering.

3. Most needed class for pve is tanks... sorry but that's fact...
    DPS in pve is like 60-70% of the players
    Healer are like 10-20%
    and tanks available for pve raids are 10% or less =D

4. Most needed class for pve is tanks... sorry but that's fact...
    DPS in pve is like 60-70% of the players
    Healer are like 10-20%
    and tanks available for pve raids are 10% or less =D
    It really isn't a fact though. Yes in Kara / Dungeons tanks are the most needed but as soon as you enter 25 man content there is def classes / specs that people need way more.