1. How admins ruined outland battleground

You often complain about disbalance in outland realm. What is disbalance for u? Is it 1x70lvl ally killing 10 low lvl horde against 1x70lvl horde killing 5 low lvl ally in stranglethorn vale ? Or maybe disbalance is only numbers in graph?

Instead of watching numbers go and play on this realm. Now 75% of every single bg starts with twice advantage of ally players(counted). Its outrageous and unaccceptable. And all because of interference in outland population. Most of horde players play only pve. And it is clear due to better racials for pve. And now u have disbalance in pvp population.

Please do something about this, because playing battleground now is ridiculous for ones and impossible for others.

2. I don't know what you mean by that, but like 4/5 of a day horde is like 200+ more than the alliance. You can't fix something that is actually not broken. Just because hordies stopped queuing doesn't mean its destroyed. It was destroyed at the start of the realm when population was like 2:1 for the horde :)

3. It was destroyed at the start of the realm when population was like 2:1 for the horde :)
    And thats how it looks like now with battlegrounds. Iguess u dont play bg at all to see that almost every bg starts with 2x more alliance players.

I don't know what you mean by that, but like 4/5 of a day horde is like 200+ more than the alliance.
    Imagine that all players play only pve. U have 10k ally players and 1k horde players, but who cares about disbalance if they ignore other fraction.
    Balance is needed only for pvp players and now we have huge dislbalance in battlegrounds.

Problem is serious.
    I dont know why nobody writes here if all pvp players talk about it in game.

If think more about it. Number of players shouldnt matter if bg system works fine.
    It should let the same amount players in from both fractions. But its not happening atm.
    So either bg system is broken or we have bots army who sign bgs and dont join it.

4. Join a guild - make full group. Enter BG. Grats, you have solved your problem, didn't even need butler to wipe your backside.

5. Convince more horde players to play PVP in a group with you. Problem solved.

(I do sincerely suggest editing up a clear-english macro for /general chat that merely reads "LFM BGs, seeking players to run coordinated [insert WSG/AV/AB/EOTS]; come grind to get your pvp starter/offsets!"

I don't know why you think players choose horde for pve due to racials, as they have a pretty decent racial advantage over alliance in PvP.

I've gone several runs (we call it "riding the wave" here in the states) of back-to-back AV's with Horde slightly outnumbering and decidedly winning. Just need to make sure to requeue within the next 10-20 seconds to keep in the same general group of folk who are interested in actually playing.