1. My best tips for making gold:
    1. Never farm anything, the gold needed to start trading comes from levling to 70.
    2. Buy low, sell high (take note of prices over a few weeks to get the "feel" for them).
    3. Spike prices when the supply on the market is low.
    4. Convert items and sell for a profit with the help of friends. Offer them free services of your profession(s) in trade.
    5. Never deal and/or try to make a profit with items that are commonly used, eg: Terocones, Nightmare Vines.
    6. Do not stare blindly at max level items, low level items can go way higher.
    7. Think long-term, not short term. Hence you stack up on items you believe people will need in the future.

My best tips for saving gold:
    1. Cut your spending (duh, how?) by stop using items like Haste Potions that barely has an effect on your overall DPS.
    2. Raid with professions that can ease the burden, an example would be alchemy for Alchemist's Potions.
    While I could agree with this sentiment these are things that wouldn't fly in a proper raiding guild. Sure if one person is skimping on haste pots or having subpar professions it wouldn't be a big difference in total raid dps but what if every single person in your raid does it?

I also don't consider cheaping out on consumables to be very respectful to your fellow guild members. Why should they all spend the extra gold to carry your broke ***?

Inb4 you make this guy lose his raid spot with this advice because someone else who does have full consumes is taken over him.

2. While I could agree with this sentiment these are things that wouldn't fly in a proper raiding guild. Sure if one person is skimping on haste pots or having subpar professions it wouldn't be a big difference in total raid dps but what if every single person in your raid does it?
    Good morning sunshine, I take it you did not know the TBC raids were designed to not require every raid member to sit with flasks, elixirs, drums, potions etc right? The raids are doable without it but guilds tend to prefer to use consumables to make things easier and/or speed up things. But items like Haste Potions is not what increases your DPS the most, flasks/elixirs/oils/SSs are.

I also don't consider cheaping out on consumables to be very respectful to your fellow guild members. Why should they all spend the extra gold to carry your broke ***?
    This is a moral opinion of your own and that does not make it aggregate per se. Nor can you really make a moral balance with it. For example the consumables of class X might be 3 times more expensive than that of class Y, so if we go by your logic, player X should feel ashamed if the consumable use was dropped down to 1,5, yet he still pays a lot more than player Y.
    The reasoning in this manner can go on and on. You need to look at what class the OP is playing, what level his gear is at, how good he is, how much he contributes and on and on it goes.
    Inb4 you make this guy lose his raid spot with this advice because someone else who does have full consumes is taken over him.
    Let me be frank here. There are a lot of things to consider when making decisions in regards to a raid but the OP has not given us that much information to work with. So all we can do is give general advice, and if you must save gold then you must either increase your income or cut your spending. Hence my argument is quite correct: Flasks/elixirs/oils > potions = Cut back on potions if you must cut back.
    Edited: February 25, 2018

3. a stack of terocone for 80g..lol, i swear this **** was like 30g a few weeks ago. wtf is going on

4. hi
    Edited: February 27, 2018

5. Nice one Pap, now imagine you need to handle 2x accounts with 10x chars on each acc with full mailboxes and guild banks and you have my situation with all my consumables ranging from flasks, petri flasks, food, FaPs, LaPs, rage pots, swift pots, elixirs etc. xD
    Just farming for 9 months ends with a lot of stuff!

6. a stack of terocone for 80g..lol, i swear this **** was like 30g a few weeks ago. wtf is going on
    Market manipulation. The AH-flippers are the toxic Wallstreet of Warcraft. They suck up the gold without providing resources. Can't blame them though.

7. Update - Since writing this our guild lost 5+ players who "cba with a second job" because they either need to buy gold or farm endlessly to afford a single raid.

Also update.. Netherbloom got to 295g per stack on Alliance 2 days ago.

**** is a joke. Something needs to be done.

8. Don't be poor and you wont need to worry about prices. Being rich will defiantly stop this problem. Only poor people ration out the weak consumes, these players should learn to play and not be poor this is the only real solution to this issue.

9. Uh manufactured, that's not how it works. If we assume they would be rich then it only works so long as there are other poor players. But by your logic, it would be a cakewalk to become rich, and so if that was true then everyone would be poor because everyone would be rich.

Now on topic, certain consumables are expensive due to the high demand - so skip them if it means you will keep on raiding. No matter how tough the guild rules may be, it is better to have a full raid with players being weaker than no raid at all.
    Edited: March 1, 2018

10. Use mark of the illidary for flask.
    Food and weighstone\Oil is still cheap.

Mana pots is somewhat expensive.
    Price was just very low before.

With raiding 3times a week, it still go up in gold without really farming. Just doing some quick herbing before going to bed.

11. Mark of Illidari requires several factions at exalted, new raiders may not have that.
    Food and Oils are cheap but the price for pots is high and also normal flasks.
    Quick herbing = farming, btw.

The price increase is likely a result of less supply of needed materials on the AH, more people not needing to spend gold on useless stuff like epic flying or items from faction vendors. This results in more gold available for consumption. I expect this to just get worse until ZA/SWP comes tbh.

12. See, nobody has actually provided solutions, all you've said is to not be a good raider.
    Flasks aren't good for some classes. (Survi hunter, for example)...

There are several things that add to the problem.. First off. Multiboxing being allowed means that literally every good farm spot in the world is unplayable unless you want to get 1 shotted by somebody playing 10 chars yet claims to have "no unfair advantage".. kek.

Bots dominate gathering professions and spawns, so they're borderline useless.

the ONLY WAY is to buy gold... And this server wonders why it's losing raiders by the boatload? Warmane, you're doing everything in your power to butt**** your raiding population by allowing these things. The fact that you bring it up and get banned for pointing out the problem is a joke.

Guilds are crumbling, horde side aswell as alliance, because of the shop, because of ah prices, because there is NOWHERE TO FARM BECAUSE OF MULTIBOXERS, because there us nowhere to gather because of bots.

I don't get how this website and servers runners don't understand this. This is why these things are banned everywhere else. They CRIPPLE THE ENTIRE SERVER BY EXISTING.

13. I don't get how this website and servers runners don't understand this. This is why these things are banned everywhere else. They CRIPPLE THE ENTIRE SERVER BY EXISTING.
    go to one of those servers then. problem solved.

14. See, nobody has actually provided solutions, all you've said is to not be a good raider.
    I wrote a long post about solutions to earning gold and saving gold and explained categorically each step. Earning/Saving gold does not make you a bad raider, on the contrary, it makes you more available for raiding providing you do it right. Whether you agree with the moral aspect of it or not is your problem and your opinion, but it does not make the advice bad.
    Flasks aren't good for some classes. (Survi hunter, for example)...
    Once again, WRONG. Flasks/Elixirs are GOOD for ALL classes and there is nothing to debate here. All you can debate is their efficiency, but that debate has already been done as it turns out Flasks/Elixirs outperform Potions/Misc items.
    There are several things that add to the problem.. First off. Multiboxing being allowed means that literally every good farm spot in the world is unplayable unless you want to get 1 shotted by somebody playing 10 chars yet claims to have "no unfair advantage".. kek.
    Okay this is just pure BS. I seriously dislike multiboxers but this is just dead wrong.
    1) There may be MBoxers, but they are so few they can't even occupy 1/100 farm zones.
    2) If a MBoxer controls your specifik farmspot, use a backup plan (ever heard of those?) and farm a dungeon, there are no MBoxers there.
    3) MBoxing is allowed on Warmane despite people's criticism, so there is no point flaming the topic. It will just get you banned.
    Bots dominate gathering professions and spawns, so they're borderline useless.
    There are bots, but these days it is nowhere near as bad as it has been. That being said, less bots means more players farm and once again, what stops you from farming a dungeon or move to a less farmed area?
    the ONLY WAY is to buy gold... And this server wonders why it's losing raiders by the boatload? Warmane, you're doing everything in your power to butt**** your raiding population by allowing these things. The fact that you bring it up and get banned for pointing out the problem is a joke.
    Once again, BS. There are so many ways to earn gold on Outland and minding how you type, you probably never thought one could earn gold in any other way but from farming primals, herbs and ores. Alas, you can and there are way better ways to earn gold.
    Guilds are crumbling, horde side aswell as alliance, because of the shop, because of ah prices, because there is NOWHERE TO FARM BECAUSE OF MULTIBOXERS, because there us nowhere to gather because of bots.
    Guilds are dying because it is too difficult/time consuming to catch up currently. As a fresh 70 you basically need to do everything in the normal order due to attunaments etc. If Warmane would release ZA, this issue would resolve itself. The shop and MBoxers on the other hand is not the issue at all, they have nothing to do with this. The shop actually supports raiders by allowing them to have a way to access gear since older raids are raided less.
    I don't get how this website and servers runners don't understand this. This is why these things are banned everywhere else. They CRIPPLE THE ENTIRE SERVER BY EXISTING.
    It is their project and it is their decision. You hammer down on multiboxing and that will just get you banned. You are not the only one thinking they can be annoying, but I must say that during the 9 months I just spent farming on Outland, MBoxers were the least of my concerns.

15. dunno whats up with the volume of raw herbs on the market, sometimes ill check the ah and see less than a full stack of terocone on the ah. maybe the respawn rate of all the nodes took a hit but i cant say for certain.

the reason guild are dying is because of the exceptional burden of attunements. warmane just ought to drop all attunements through hyjal. the two t6 raids are taxing enough for many middling guilds.

First 123 Last