1. Lordareon pvp and rdf

Lordareon pvp is not dead guys. When you queue up at the right time pvp is very active actually. If you complain about having to queue up at that time only, maybe you shouldnt play in a europe server.

Also rdf is really bothering me. You are being forced to play with toxuc people. They dont even communicate with you sometimes. Just mindless dungeon runs are not very fun to be honest.

2. Lordareon pvp is not dead guys. When you queue up at the right time pvp is very active actually. If you complain about having to queue up at that time only, maybe you shouldnt play in a europe server.

Also rdf is really bothering me. You are being forced to play with toxuc people. They dont even communicate with you sometimes. Just mindless dungeon runs are not very fun to be honest.
    take your pvp advice and apply it to the dungeon finder. if you don't like it don't play on a server that has it.

3. PVP arenas 2vs2: im very confused why i create new team wih my friend.So we are starting with 0 rait and mmr must be 0.So why then we starting to make arenas with people with full wrathfull sets and shadowedges or something like that specially no less the 5k gs players vs us.We are starting team we dont have rait and must be playing with same teams like us not 5/8 wrath and heroid players with 1500 1800 and more team raiting.So please fix that arena mmr raiting bug and make team`s balansed so if we are less then 1550 rate we go vs teams with that rate max and stop this creating of new team for max geared players that makes arena really pointless .. and stupid players must do only 10 arenas and most of them are LOOSe OF TIME because on low or hight rate is the same max geared players vs 4 k gs players so stupid ///

4. At level 80 it's pretty active. But during levelling it's very dead. At some times of the day 10-19 bracket is barely active with 5v5 WSGs, and 70-79 is kinda active when a small BG has call to arms (Don't even bother queueing for Alterac Valley, it never pops). But all the other brackets are dead af.

It's probably just for me personally, but running dungeons has been way less toxic for me since RDF became a thing. People you ended up with when finishing your daily proof of demise quests were usually elitist *******s that started **** with other people in the group.
    Edited: March 17, 2018