1. Any Farming Tips?

So, does anyone know any good gold farming place or strategy? I tried some different things here and there but they seem too tedious, any tips would be greatly appreciated! :D

2. - Farm primals
    - Do Quests
    - Do Daily Quests
    - Level a gathering profession

Those are probably the easiest ways to farm in TBC, or atleast the ones I do.

You could also level an alt to 70 and sell it on the store for 30 coins = +/- 3000 Gold.

Happy farming!

3. Copying my tips from the other thread here, hope you find the information useful.

My best tips for making gold:
    1. Never farm anything, the gold needed to start trading comes from levling to 70.
    2. Buy low, sell high (take note of prices over a few weeks to get the "feel" for them).
    3. Spike prices when the supply on the market is low.
    4. Convert items and sell for a profit with the help of friends. Offer them free services of your profession(s) in trade.
    5. Never deal and/or try to make a profit with items that are commonly used, eg: Terocones, Nightmare Vines.
    6. Do not stare blindly at max level items, low level items can go way higher.
    7. Think long-term, not short term. Hence you stack up on items you believe people will need in the future.

My best tips for saving gold:
    1. Cut your spending (duh, how?) by stop using items like Haste Potions that barely has an effect on your overall DPS.
    2. Raid with professions that can ease the burden, an example would be alchemy for Alchemist's Potions.
    3. Keep a buffer of gold/items set aside (be it on alt or main) at all times so in case you reach 0 gold, you can always sell off assets.
    4. Once again, use your friends/guildies and ask them for converting to save costs (NEVER give or demand fees!).
    5. Do not borrow gold unless it regards small amounts.
    6. Spend your gold wisely. Do not throw it away on pointless things like Deviate fishes.
    7. Learn how to undercut. Too many players waste tons of gold pricing down their auctions in gold instead of silver/copper.

4. It's called farming because it is tedious; put work in, get gold out.

Otherwise we'd call it gold ejaculating or gold showering or something less dismal than farming.

That being said, the surest way to get gold is by completing all of your Outland quests. Finish out everything particularly in Netherstorm and Shadowmoon Valley, then open yourself the daily quests in Ogrila (Blade's Edge) and Skettis (Terokkar). This method is independent of market factors, RNG, or competition.

The mindless-effort way to get gold is by farming primals (typically just a mob grind in various locales, depending on which primal); Fire, Air, and Mana sell pretty well. This method puts you up against other farmers in the same zone (whoever can tag faster), and the market forces of the AH.

The "feels like an economy simulator" way to get gold is by excrutiatingly studying the Auction House, buying low and selling high. Coupled with a crafting profession (Alchemy, Jewelcrafting, or LW/Tailoring probably best) and churning out high-demand products from components that show up for cheap (Meta Gems, Primal Mights, Thread/Patch, Bags, Drums).

5. grinding in skettis is pretty good, the light feathers sell decently, and the 68+ mobs drop the boe world epics