1. Stacking arpen gems at 5k gs, is it worth it? or save arp gems for later.

EDIT:

Hi folks, I'm new to fury warrior, and i've been searching for a gearing guide for newbies and i've learned how arpen works and how of a powerful stat arpen is compared to str to a certain gear level, but right now I am 5.1k gs, have 799 passive arpen, which is because i stacked gems and a few 232 leathers and rings just to get there, i even picked up the Quel'delar Agi 2H version over the STR one to get more arp stats, Right now on heroic dummy i can do 4.3k DPS max and on TOC10 man raids, I deal an average of 4.7 to 5.3k dps. I have the banner of victory trink, but still stuck on the Incisor fragment ( HC drak'tharon King Dred trink) and still haven't got the NES from FOS hc due to bad luck, I even suffer the lack of expertise and stuck at 11/16.

My question is, am i doing it right when i stacked arpen too early? Should I replace my agi neck, and leather wrist with STR gear?

Here's the link to my toon armory btw: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

Your thoughts are welcome, and thank you.
    Edited: February 25, 2018 Reason: wrong info

2. Since you made a very similiar thread as another poster:

Strength provides you Attack Power, which builds a stronger foundation of base damage. This is going to be your best stat at very low gear levels.

Armor Penetration reduces the degree to which an enemy's armour reduces your damage. Essentially, it works as a damage modifier. The damage dealt by your physical, non-bleed damage against enemies is increased by a mathematically-determined x%, based on the armour of the target and your Arp. So it basically multiplies your damage by that x%. When at low gear levels, however, your baseline DPS is pretty low. Multiplying that figure would not give an impressive result, so you'd be better off sticking to Strength to build up that baseline damage more effectively.

In addition to that, because of the way enemy armour works, the damage multiplier effect gained from Arp increases the more Arp your toon accumulates. Arp appreciates its own value. In a raid setting, the last ten points of Arp going from 1390 -> 1400 are worth about 1.5x more than the 10 points of Arp going from 0 -> 10.

All in all, Arp gets better when:
    - your gear level across the board is sufficiently increased, and
    - the amount of Arp on your gear is sufficiently high.

At your gear level you're most certainly better off sticking to Strength. At some point Arp overtakes Strength in value. If memory serves, for a Fury Warrior, this roughly happens around the time you have an average ilevel of 251-ish, and you have about 650-700 Arp on your gear. This is a very rough figure that fluctuates a lot depending on several other variables, so if you're interested in an answer more mathematically precise than a very broadly generalized level of gear and Arp, I would strongly suggest that you use a tool like the highly acclaimed Landsoul's Spreadsheet, or even Rawr (it's actually pretty great for Fury Warriors) to guide your gearing and gemming decisions.
    Your gear level atm suggests you are indeed nearing that threshold where Arp overtakes Strength, if you haven't already passed it. I would suggest plugging your toon into one of the aforementioned spreadsheets to make sure.