1. Looking for a casual raiding guild

Hi there,

As title suggests i'm looking for a guild that is social/casual raiding oriented. Here's something about my WoW history. First i started playing on molten wow where i downed every boss devs released. I used to be member of Unstoppable and Immersion guilds and completed ICC on 25man NM (that was max back then) before i switched wow for league of legends. Afterwards i started playing wow WoD on live, where i downed quite a bit of content and pvped alot before i couldn't keep up both in school and wow so i took a break again. I started playing wow again with legion release, joined a nice casual guild and did some raiding there aswell. Again i couldnt pair school with wow so i took a break. Now i feel foolish to pay for sub while only logging in every few days so i thought to pay a little visit on my old server :P I play resto druid that is not all that geared yet (barely over 2.5k gs) but i've been playing druid since wod release on live (did feral PVP aswell as resto PVE) and i consider myself to know what im doing (i know that wotlk druid has seen much change until wod release but basics are still the same)

Here is my profile page from retail:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...enor/unnoticed

2. You've neglected to mention fairly important information.

What is your availability? (Days/Times according to server time)
    Have you done any heroic fights in ICC/RS?

Are you able to take a casual role in a less casual guild?

Do you plan to gear yourself to be ICC ready, or are you hoping for a carry?