1. Requests Here!

This thread is for requests of guides that aren't covered by any of the available topics in this section. Just keep in mind that nobody is obliged to make one or get any rewards for doing so. It's a cooperative section for players to help players.

If you wish to make a Guide, just create a topic like anyother and a Moderator will approve (or decline) then add to the Lists. Unlike the Technical and General guides section, you must choose a prefix for the Expansion you are working on. Requests must state it as well.

2. Any tutorial for making paymentwall to accept payments?

3. Any tutorial for chainheal cluster on the wow addon Vuhdo? Circle of healing also requested

4. Hey. I cant seem to figure out how to download the game client. All the link are out of date, can anyone help me?

5. Hello, are there any mining guides for WOTLK? I saw that Scarablord linked one in his blacksmithing guide but that link was broken. Thanks!

6. May 6, 2020  
    Hey! So, there aren't any Wotlk Alliance 1-80 levelling guides, or at least they escaped me, granted there's at least two or three horde ones. Is it possible to create one? I'm using another guide from another server, but it's giving me a lot of trouble.

7. June 7, 2020  
    Any prot/fury tank guide? Is it good? Is it not, and if why is it not good?

8. Cual es el set realmist?, no lo encuentro por ninguna parte

9. Need a guide one leatherworking for icecrown! x3, i cant seem to find one in warmanes website

10. Looking for a guide on how to log raids and upload to legacy-players or a similar private server raid-log website.

11. could someone make a guide on how to transmog? i am totally new to all this and i wanted to know what is up

12. Any guide for the current Hallow's End event?
    ty

13. Cual es el set realmist?, no lo encuentro por ninguna parte
    x2 tampoco lo encuentro

14. May 15, 2022  
    Tutorial for Lockpicking. Having trouble to get past 110.

15. May 15, 2022  
    . .
    Edited: January 1, 2024

12 Last