1. (Alliance) ICC25 Pug

Greetings,

I'd like to invite you to an ICC25 raid me and a friend are hosting next Sunday at 03:00 ST (Saturday for Americans), normally the population during this time is scarce so in order to try to get as many good people as possible I figured I'd give a heads up to the community who wish to join us.

At the moment I have a few guildies that will want to fill some roles, this will be a normal run with only the gunship being heroic to ensure a smooth run.

Raiding time shall be a maximum of 3 hours, the requirements to come will be 5,6k+ with experience until The Crimson Hall.

I will be updating this topic as roles start to get full and we'll be forming since 02:30 ST.

Loot rules: Everything will be on free roll, including BoEs and Saronites. You will only be able to win 1 mark throughout the raid lock. MS > OS priority as well the type of armor. Rest assured you'll have a competitive raid leader.

In-game name: Beyle, whisper or send a mail with the character name you wish to join, its GS, role and the experience you've got, you will be inspected through the Armory feature.

Kind Regards,
    Beyle.

PD: Apologies if this is not the correct forum to post this. Please move accordingly!
    Edited: February 26, 2018 Reason: Formating & Typos

2. Sounds intresting.

Too bad im either drunk or sleeping at that moment.