1. World Buffs on Warmane

Hey guys! I'm Cysthen, a Vanilla Veteran who is now falling in love with Wotlk Raid Content with my old guild from back in the day! I was just curious of a thing or two, I noticed some World Buffs still work and despite doubt from my guildies they don't go away upon entering any raids. My guildies aren't sure how it's supposed to work but they told me not to do it just in case. I imagine this is a dumb question but can someone confirm that I'm allowed to do this because it's fun and nostalgic. That and it's a small buff for someone who wants to go an hour out of their way before a raid that you don't even need to clear content. Any feedback welcome c:

Edit: It's one of my more favorite things about the game because it adds a reason for people to get on and bull**** a little before raids, it's like World of Warcraft's equivalent of having a cold one with the boys ya'know?
    Edited: February 27, 2018

2. If you're not supposed to have it and keep it, you're exploiting a bug, no matter how significative you consider the bonus to be.

3. Well I'm not aware if it's supposed to stay or not upon entering a raid. You could keep it in Vanilla and BC I just don't know for this patch and I think my guildies made that up because they weren't sure either so I'm just trying to clear this up with a definite answer.

Edit: I did notice some World Buffs however were nerfed significantly so I don't see how this would be a big deal.
    Edited: February 27, 2018