1. Warmane Market Place Trade

Hello Warmane community :D I would love to see more crafted items up for sale on Warmane Trade on the website for Lordaeron realm. Is there a reason why there are not any? Maybe fees associated with the trade system. I am a straight up kind of Gal and do not like Black Market Trade in-game and only buy on AH.
    Any positive suggestions or comments would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

2. The old trade system was full of items, even the items that's doesn't have a lvl "white one" and people start to get used to transmog, and they like it, i suggest to pot all items on wotlk servers that under lvl 80 on trade systems for point and coins like how was it been.

3. The old trade system was full of items, even the items that's doesn't have a lvl "white one" and people start to get used to transmog, and they like it, i suggest to pot all items on wotlk servers that under lvl 80 on trade systems for point and coins like how was it been.
    Yeah, I agree. When Lordaeron first opened they had a store and the community did not like it so they took all the gear out and increased prices for mounts and pets. I just wondered why the community will sell their gold for coins, but not put any gear on trade. The community must not want the extra coins or they think it's not worth it. Maybe Wamane charges too many fees so the community would rather sell Black Market In game, which in my opinion is not safe unless you know the seller.
    The Auction House prices on Lordaeron for nice gear is so inflated, it would be nice to see some on Trade.
    Edited: March 2, 2018

4. The Auction House prices on Lordaeron for nice gear is so inflated, it would be nice to see some on Trade.
    If you don't like gear prices on AH, you won't like gear prices on trade. You can buy gold on trade and use it to buy gear on AH. If people started putting gear on trade, the price would be the same anyway. Or even higher since sellers won't make the extra steps to sell gear instead of gold if they don't profit from it. If you are looking for lower prices, this is not the solution.

5. If you don't like gear prices on AH, you won't like gear prices on trade. You can buy gold on trade and use it to buy gear on AH. If people started putting gear on trade, the price would be the same anyway. Or even higher since sellers won't make the extra steps to sell gear instead of gold if they don't profit from it. If you are looking for lower prices, this is not the solution.

I disagree, I would still love to see some gear on trade, inflated or not, since Warmane Store does not offer any gear at all.
    The Gold prices on trade as of now and in the past are extremely high for so little, I would rather spend my many tons of extra coins for gear on Trade. It seems the community does not want that and it's too bad they do want want to accommodate the many players that have the many coins to spend. Or it might be a hassle for players to put Gear up for trade and want to sell Black Market with no fees, but Black Market is a risk that many players do not want to makeand would rather pay higher prices to be safe and legit on trade.
    Edited: June 13, 2018