1. Regarding low level quest tracker for TBC 2.4.3 WoW Client

Hello Warmane Outland community,

I have created this thread to raise the question of creating TBC 2.4.3 WoW Client - Warmane Outland server special addon in order to be able to track all the low level quests ! Since it is very complicated on 2.4.3, I was wondering if some of you have a solution. Like the 'Questie' addon for vanilla WoW Client.

Thanking in anticipation and I look forward to hearing from all of you folks !

Stay tuned :)

TBC F - O - R - E - V - E - R

P.S.
    Do not offer something like 'Cartographer' or 'QuestHelper' - they are not, UNFORTUNATELY, helping at all.

2. Hello Warmane Outland community,

I'm planning to gather coding capable people :) If you are interested - come and pm me on my twitter https://twitter.com/Lexamenrf45. It's the same, 'regarding low level quest tracker for TBC 2.4.3 WoW Client'

3. This would be awesome. And exactly as you stated: Cartographer and Questhelper etc. do not work like the good old Questie.

4. This would be awesome. And exactly as you stated: Cartographer and Questhelper etc. do not work like the good old Questie.
    Hello Salomon001,

Thank you very much for your reply and for your sincere interest in this thread. I do hope, I will manage to gather people willing to earn some money and to create something good for the community. If you have any information, that might be usefull ( where to look for example ) - I am always here to listen. In the meantime, let's hope this thread will gain enough views.

5. New player here.
    Is my understanding that there is no add-on that can track low-level quest for 2.4.3?
    why?
    it existed even on official many years ago...

6. New player here.
    Is my understanding that there is no add-on that can track low-level quest for 2.4.3?
    why?
    it existed even on official many years ago...
    Hello Aoshun,

Thank you very much for your interest in this thread. It is unfortunate, I was unable to find a suitable 2.4.3 TBC WoW Client addon to be able to track low level quests, except those, mentioned previously. What I'm really thinking of is that I am currently looking for a developer who will be able to create an addon. If you have any idea, where to look - please share this info. with me :)

7. Hello Warmane Outland community,

We are still looking for teaming up with coding capable people :) If you are interested - come and pm me on my twitter https://twitter.com/Lexamenrf45 Let's do something great :)