1. Arms PvP, stats.

Hello there, so let me sum up my thoughts into a few words instead of a long essay.

"I feel like I'm doing terrible at PvP as Arms Warrior and I'm not sure if it's because of difference in gear between me and other people I come up against mostly at BGs (usually full WF people with 264/277ilvl pve pieces), skill level or a combination of both."

Now that is out of the way, let me ask you a question and help me choose ideal stats for my gear.
    I currently came up with 2 armor sets, one squishy with low resil and high dmg output and one with normal resil and kinda low dmg output.
    The first one sits at 800 resil and about 85% armor pen(with battle stance 10% bonus counted in) and the later at 1000 resil and about 50% armor pen(with battle stance 10% bonus counted in).
    The weapon I'm currently using is Oathbinder NORMAL, and I also have a Glore'zeng HEROIC.

Around which numbers should my stats be for an ideal all-purpose fun BGs/Arenas/World pvp scenarios and which weapon should I really be using?
    If you want to check my Armory, here it is http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary , but don't pay much attention on my gems and enchants as some of them might be pretty random depending on what armor sets I'm currently test'ing/try'ing!

Thanks for reading this!
    Edited: February 26, 2018

2. I see you are a blacksmith, so I wonder why you haven't got the additional sockets into the bracers, the gloves and the belt (those would give you +60 armor penetration, using +20 arp gems). Your gear seems to be quite good, you just need more time and to do some 2vs2, in order to reach the 1,95k rating to get the wrathful set. If you have it, maybe you can replace the wrathful cloak with the one you get with the emblems of frost (agility+arp version, can't remember the name now). Your spec is the typical arms pvp spec, I would only suggest to remove the two talent points from Umbridled Wrath and to put them on Booming Voice and maybe to use the Glyph of Execution instead of the Glyph of Sweaping Strikes. I know you have already told us to ignore the gems but I don't get why you have a +10 stats gem on the gloves, it's useless unless you need it to activate your meta gem but I see you already have a +10 arp +10 stamina on you belt, and the gem on the ashen ring should be replaced with a +20 arp or +20 resil if you want to keep the socket bonus. The Oathbinder normal isn't so bad as a weapon but maybe the Shadow's Edge is a bit better, since it should give you more attack power and a higher base damage.

Now, about the statistics: if you want to play it safe, on battlegrounds and world pvp I would suggest to run with something around 1100 resil, no matter the armor penetration you have got, but that would sacrifice a bit your offensive stats. If you join bgs with premades and you have a healer who you trust on your back, you can run even with 800 resilience. On arena I would suggest from 900 to 1000 resilience on 2vs2 and 1100 resilience if you will ever try to play some 3s. If you feel he need to improve your gameplay: read the guides and watch the videos on youtube made by those who used to play the arms spec really well (Hoodrych, Zage, Argorokprime ...).

3. Hello and thank you for taking the time to reply me!
    This month I wont be able to log in game, once I'll be able to, I'll apply and test your suggestions :)

4. In case you are using the gear for PvE and you dont care to get in raid with some resillence sokets,even if wont be a problem here is the proper list.
    Helm : 10 strenght + 10 arp
    Chest: 10 all stats & 20 Resi
    Weapon : 1 34 ArP, 1 20 ArP -----------> means ull put a 34 Resi on a 20 resi gem you are using, u might also consider to put 34 resi on your 1h weapon, to min/max the resi/gem depending on the situation
    Ashen Verdict Ring: 20 Resillence
    Boots: x2 20 resillence and Enchant Speed + Stamina u're over hit capped, enough to replace the boots enchant

Legs: x2 20 resillence
    Hands: 20 resillence.

Belt,Cloak,Ranged,Rig will talk later

Now, with all these you should be aprox 1134 resillence or more cause i didnt even calculated the +34 resi sokets x2.
    That allows you to:
    Replace PvP Cloak with EoF one (If you got one, the Agility + ArP for 60 EoF), and put 20 resi
    Replace PvP Ring with any PvE ring you got access to
    Replace PvP useless belt with any PvE belt that provide decent stats, stack +20 resi on it

If you can replace the ranged with a PvE one with some ArP (such as the ranged from EoT,if im not wrong),get BoE strenght ring from ICC , put Resi and remove the PvP ring.

If after these changes, you're over 1100 resillence , you can drop some 20 resi to 20 arp, but stay in 1060/1100 range.

doing random math while drinking coffee at work and you should end around 1118 resi with all the followings i gave you, if it's the case, you can keep x2 20 arp on the boots
    Edited: March 9, 2018

5. There's no such gem.
    pretty sure its supposed to be 10str 10 hit

6. Thank you everybody for your replies!
    I got many high ilvl pve pieces, such as the arp+agi cloak, so I guess I have a small variety to choose from :D
    When I will be back online, I 'm going to switch gears, gems and enchants and try it out.