1. Anyone else pumped for ZA?

I am fired up! Let me at dem trolls and claim da bear!

2. No, I'm still pretty content with the current content (a play on words for the english speakers). I know ZA will bring a slew of QQ about gear in shop and purchasable Nether Voids and blue PvP gear, etc. etc.

I could stand another few months just chilling with what we've got, and am in no rush to bring the pinnacle of TBC. If I wanted instant end-of-end-game, I probably would have just gone to Icecrown!

3. am in no rush to bring the pinnacle of TBC. If I wanted instant end-of-end-game, I probably would have just gone to Icecrown!
    ZA is a catch-up raid.

4. Agreed, but it still brings the end of TBC experience that much closer. For my personal main, it contains end-game BiS items that will signal the end of times for me.

I'm personally not yet bored with current content, haven't even set foot in BT; though I am older and more patient than most, I suppose.

5. I am pumped as like Spraynard said, ZA is a catchup raid (which is needed atm) and also a very fun one. I hope it will come before April personally. =)

6. I am fired up! Let me at dem trolls and claim da bear!
    Honestly? The way it's going currently with guilds dying, players quitting / moving elsewhere where they don't NEEd to invest irl money to compete. With comsumable prices etc... I'd be amazed if the server still has "top end" active guilds by the time ZA releases.

7. Honestly? The way it's going currently with guilds dying, players quitting / moving elsewhere where they don't NEEd to invest irl money to compete. With comsumable prices etc... I'd be amazed if the server still has "top end" active guilds by the time ZA releases.
    I don't think ZA is what will save your guild if you're having issues now. like only a 1/3 of the gear is suitable upgrades for those who are 9/9; and people will get sick of running bear runs over and over.

and at that, Black Temple has been out for what...6, going on 7 resets and people are already bailing, meanwhile T5 guilds who haven't even seen the content are crashing left and right on Horde side.

And for the purposes of this thread: No, I don't want ZA to come out 'sooner'.
    Edited: March 3, 2018

8. I could get behind ZA coming out sooner. It's not going to be a big help for t6 guilds but it will be huge for t5 guilds struggling to reach t6, and for t4 guilds in general.

This is all hypothetical though. I don't want a buggy version of ZA to come out. I think it will be released as soon as it's finished and considerations like "will it be good for the server?" don't factor into the decision at all.
    Edited: March 3, 2018

9. No, I'm still pretty content with the current content (a play on words for the english speakers).!
    If you want to make a good wordplay, you don't explain it. This is cringeworthy

10. 3 day reset that you can pug. Raidloggers will still raid log but for the active playerbase its a great addition. I cant wait to do za on my t6 priest for some niche haste pieces and get the benefit of running alts aswell. ZA is perfect for casual raiders/alts! It just more content to our current content and ill be content when the content is released so I can contend for that swag bear mount

11. Main reason for beinging it out in my opinion is that it would be good to do so before S4 comes and also because T5 attunaments got removed, which will make it easier to access that content.

12. 3 day reset that you can pug. Raid Loggers will still raid log but for the active playerbase it's a great addition. I can't wait to do za on my t6 priest for some niche haste pieces and get the benefit of running alts as well. ZA is perfect for casual raiders/alts! It just more content to our current content and ill be content when the content is released so I can contend for that swag bear mount
    Watch them overtune Halazzi or Jan'alai like they have for the other bosses in this expansion for the sake of "not making it easy". If this is the case, then no, this won't be the saving grace that everyone keeps hoping for. Pugs will not take along your ****-tier geared alt, they will ask for gearscore. And, if you are not a specific class or spec they want - too bad.

Your delusions of grandeur are touching, but I think we all know where this is heading.
    Edited: March 6, 2018

13. If things are heading this way then do something productive, like preparing to leave Outland.

14. 3 day reset that you can pug. Raidloggers will still raid log but for the active playerbase its a great addition. I cant wait to do za on my t6 priest for some niche haste pieces and get the benefit of running alts aswell. ZA is perfect for casual raiders/alts! It just more content to our current content and ill be content when the content is released so I can contend for that swag bear mount
    This guy gets wordplay.

12 Last