1. [H] <Opus Magni>, a Progressive Raiding Guild!

"From the legends of old
    The scroll has foretold
    One man, Heart of Fire
    Will save the ones most dire"

- Tomatoxic

Opus Magni
    For Honor & Glory!

Many of the adventurers i meet on my journey ask me... "Why would i want to join you?"
    Well, let me give you a rundown on exactly who we are, and what we are here for.

Opus Magni is a PROGRESSIVE guild, aiming at experiencing everything that World of Warcraft has to offer. We are here to enjoy the game exactly as how it was intended to, in the ways the developers wanted us to enjoy it.

Opus Magni believes that every character and person has their own story and their own way of being. We respect everyone among our kin, In or out of the guild. We have people from all over the world gather to have a laugh, focus their skills into the content of World of Warcraft, and much more. Choosing us as your guild is not just your mere click of a button, it's the start of a new bond between you, and the guild.
    (Technically all you do to join IS click a button... But you get the point!)

Opus Magni wants you to enjoy the game, no matter what skill level you have. As thus, we invite everyone to come and learn the game together with us, as well as tend for the more skilled players by offering raids for EVERYONE. We want you all to have a good time, so we expect to fail multiple times before reaching our goal. Failure is a part of learning, and everyone should be accepting of this.

So what are you waiting for? Opus Magni is now recruiting any and all to join amongst us. Feel like you have what it takes? Respond to this forum post, or send an in-game Mail to Zorien with your application, and it shall be looked over shortly.

For Honor & Glory!
    //
    Zorien Ak.a Tomatoxic, Guild Master

---

FAQ

Q:"What Timezone is the guild based on?"
    A: UTC +2 (Athens, Greece.) (Server Time +2)

Q:"What are your planned Raiding TImes?"
    A: As the guild is currently starting up, no times have been set in stone as of yet. It will be decided once a team is assembled.

Q:"What do you mean by "Progressive"?
    A: Simply put, we will not skip any content. Despite ICC being released, we will Run Naxx, Ulduar, and anything inbetween to make sure the experience is as close as possible to how it was back in the day.

Q:"What is your current tier raid?
    A; As we are new, we are beginning with Naxxramas!
    Edited: May 6, 2018 Reason: Edited FAQ. Guild is back to recruiting!

2. Well i would love to join, im pretty experienced and i have played wow in retail since tbc and i cleared ICC in Retail to.
    Im Ret pally atm but im working on gearing as Holy im currently at 4.8k gs Ret.
    My IGN is Elskafto

3. May 6, 2018  

Friendly Bump

The guild is back on track and is now recruiting again!

4. May 6, 2018  
    This looks really interesting. I'm only level 70, kind of gave up after I realized everyone was just farming ICC endlessly. Is this an english speaking guild?

5. May 7, 2018  
    what were your raiding times? Or is the core still not formed yet?