1. New to MOP - need Help

Hello all,
    Im a TBC - WotLK player , played on Blizz till Cata came out .
    Im bored of TBC and WotLK now so i want to try out the MoP Realm .

How is the leveling - are there people who start fresh with whom i can do dungeons during my leveling ?
    I would want to try a Caster Class so i think about MAGE - any thoughts on this ( is it good in PVE - PVP > can it beat a Warrior :)) i hate warriors )

I would play on the alliance side , are there guild willing to help a new MoP player ?

Any information is useful :) . Thank You !

2. How is the leveling
    It's ******ed, even for mop standard.

A few quest works, dungeons dont work very well (the cata ones aren't avaliable...), release spirit in corpse in dungeon with like 5 secs cd...

It's the real feel of a pirate server BUT you can level without problems because is x7 exp rate, some autocomplete quest, flightpaths unlock by themselves etc.
    Just dont put much investement on the 1-90 journey because the server is broke for that.

In my case, druid feels normal, no problem in character or skills perfomance. (well, maybe the flight form problem).

Mage is great except vs hunters face to face (maybe locks can get here too)

Hunter and warriors are the most popular classes.

You have the burst to kill warrior in the <35% hp phase and the tools for maintain in range so no problem for this one.

3. Its not as bad as this guy makes out.Yes there are a lot of quests bugged but a lot that arnt(i would say about 70-80% work). If u find a bugged quest just drop it and get another, u level so fast its not going to make any difference if u bin that quest.Low level dungeons can pop but u could be waiting 40+ minutes. Spam global for people to join ur level group. Just join the q and do quests it will pop at some point.

4. I stand with Ugondie here.

Server is nice even tho’ we could use more people, however PvP is alive and PvE as well.

Many guilds are new and are accepting leveling players and they might offer help to you.

Don’t waste your time on lower level dingeons, enjoy the end game.

As far as RDPS, all classes are ok, from personal experience avoid ele shaman(not really burst you might’ve expected)even though it could give you high chances of nailing that War.

I’d stick with mage/chicken.
    Edited: February 27, 2018

5. Thank You all ,

Ive decided to be a chicken :)) chosen the Mage , haven't played it for a long time since TBC so i wanted to give it a try. Its a bit confusing with all the new talents and Elemental from lvl 10 :D but its nice.

About people joining the Realm, i am patient, got 4 other chars on the other realms so no need to rush things. People will join as i did , cause WotLK is getting boring, playing it for the 1 million time and TBC is just to much time consuming.

Any further advice's about items and gear at high level is much appreciated. :)
    Edited: February 28, 2018

6. Thank You all ,

Ive decided to be a chicken :)) chosen the Mage , haven't played it for a long time since TBC so i wanted to give it a try. Its a bit confusing with all the new talents and Elemental from lvl 10 :D but its nice.

About people joining the Realm, i am patient, got 4 other chars on the other realms so no need to rush things. People will join as i did , cause WotLK is getting boring, playing it for the 1 million time and TBC is just to much time consuming.

Any further advice's about items and gear at high level is much appreciated. :)
    You got me confused here.
    You went for chicken(balance druid) or for Mage?

I’d just push straight to 90 and then worry about gear. When you’re 90 - I can buy some crafted PvP gear for you and we can do few arenas for you to get Prideful weapon.

Edit: If you’re on the ally side - I have no hordies.
    Edited: February 28, 2018

7. Im on the ally side as a mage, thought you said, if i play mage im a chicken, so i said i am a chicken. InGame name Snoogy. Thank You .

8. Noooo :) Chicken as in boomkin.
    Mage works well too :) I'll find you.

Edit: Actually, you can find me. I'm usually active in these hours and playing on Executie or Invicta.
    Edited: March 1, 2018

9. well' , sadly im at work at these hours only evenings on :) . I'll add you, i am quite excited for this expansion, hope to level fast , maybe till this weekend. and see you InGame.

10. You sure can. Might need some help for Nagrand and Twilight Highlands arenas. Leveling should be quick.

You’ll Like it. I was sceptical about MoP as a WOTLK player but it was very easy to get used to few new BG’s, few new spells and beautiful regions.
    You will like the PvP balance and gear up speed - waaaay faster compared to WOTLK.