1. Random Disconnects, Account based..

Hey, the other day i started getting these weird disconnects from the server that poped me back into login-screen. i checked forums etc for an answer and i'v seen allot of people have the same issue. so i started to test some of the stuff that they suggested but with out any positive result.

So I asked my friend to log on to one of my chars and stay on for a while and check if it would happen to him. and after a few mins he got the same problem.
    And I also checked on another friends acc and stayed on one of his chars for abit just running around like a mofo in AV to see if it would happen to me on that char. but nothing so far.

So conclusion. It is something really faked going on with my acc..
    edit* allot of others accs also..
    Please help!

xo

2. I have same issue with my account. Please investigate this.

Thx

3. I have the same problem on my account.
    Edited: February 27, 2018

4. Same issue for me, just appeared today

5. Same here....
    When I am logged on my account, whatever character I'm getting DC's after +- 9.5min of playing.... every time after logging into game I can play up to 10min (+- 9.5min)
    So I asked my friends acc and logged in. Addons, settings, preferences, everything were the same but I can play as long as I want to. So I logged back into my acc and after 9.5min of playing I'm getting DC's....

6. Were you doing the Love is in the Air event?

7. Got same problem on both chars, did the event on one of them.(?)

8. Were you doing the Love is in the Air event?
    we need someone with stable account to try complete love event...just to rule out this posibility

9. Im trying it out on my other acc atm, did everything on my main so its seams like a server side issue, now trying to figure out what is causing it, if its the event

10. Im trying it out on my other acc atm, did everything on my main so its seams like a server side issue, now trying to figure out what is causing it, if its the event
    Did anyneone else buy anything from store? ot trade? or maybe bought the lvl up service?

I did all the above, so can't rule anything away..

I also wrote a ticket some hours ago wich got the reply "Hi, please check if you got any background programs running. best reguards gm's"......

11. nah non of those you mentioned, best part is that im online with 2 accounts, 1 is havign the issue the other one isnt

12. nah non of those you mentioned, best part is that im online with 2 accounts, 1 is havign the issue the other one isnt
    Yeah, i tryed the same thing with a friends acc^^

Like could the solution be to just get a char transfer from ****ty acc to new one?

13. Well...this issue appeared out of blue....3 days ago i was playing whole morning (BGs only), all was fine...then i went to work and when i came back 10 hours later....game was dcing me every 10-15 minutes....until now...nothing has changed. When i log my second acc, i can freely play as long as i want. This is problem on warmane side.

And tbh...i wont move my character from premium account.

14. nah non of those you mentioned, best part is that im online with 2 accounts, 1 is havign the issue the other one isnt
    I tried same thing with deleted WTF, Addons and Cache directories. ......and still...one acc ok, 2nd keep dcing

15. I tried same thing with deleted WTF, Addons and Cache directories. ......and still...one acc ok, 2nd keep dcing
    I even downloaded a new version from warmames torrent.. No luck

12 Last